Home

For All You Dynasty Users

This is a discussion on For All You Dynasty Users within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: For All You Dynasty Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
See pg 1 of the NCAA Info thread at the top of the page.
Thank u sir
Old 06-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #10
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

I've never been the coach of Michigan for a single season in dynasty ever since I started playing NCAA (NCAA 2003/Joey Harrington?)... I guess cause its just way way too easy

I've used them countless times in Play-Now and online
Old 06-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #11
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
I've never been the coach of Michigan for a single season in dynasty ever since I started playing NCAA (NCAA 2003/Joey Harrington?)... I guess cause its just way way too easy
"Coach Rodriguez had no comment..."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #12
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

I always play a "test" dynasty to really familiarize myself with the changes before I start one with the Canes.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #13
Rookie

hookem10's Arena

OVR: 0

I always play with Texas in offline dynasty mode. In online dynasty, if I can't use Texas for whatever reason, then last year Miami was my #2 school.

This year I'm going to do both a dynasty and coach carousel and see which one I like more.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #14
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

I never use Ohio State. It would be too easy and the dynasty would become stale. I typically choose a mediocre or poor BCS team. In NCAA 2011 I choose Indiana. In NCAA 2012 I think I'll take a SEC or ACC team.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #15
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
I never use Ohio State. It would be too easy and the dynasty would become stale. I typically choose a mediocre or poor BCS team. In NCAA 2011 I choose Indiana. In NCAA 2012 I think I'll take a SEC or ACC team.
I def agree with u there...I like challenge and intrigue whenever I play...My fav aspect of any college sports video game is the recruiting process so i typically choose a school who can a) at least make a decent-level bowl game and b) recruit decent/top-tier talent year-in, year-out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

This is where the Ala Mater kicks in! Back when I was younger, I used to play as FSU. But that was before I enjoyed the true challenge of building a team up, plus, the features of moving around were not there/good enough. So with the Coaching Carousal, I plan on doing what I did last year, but a little more fun/realistic. Become the OC at a low level school, FIU most likely, Stay for 2-4 years, then Coordinate at a bigger school, then follow whatever the game brings me, until I reach FSU! After over 10 years (Until I get bored, so probably 10) of Coaching FSU, I will begin coaching at a Once Prestigious team, that has taken a nose dive in the last 30 years of my dynasty. A school that was once known for winning, for tradition, and for power, has now become a below average school. That is where I take over, recruit my *** off, and put them back into the postion they once were in!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »