Home

pac-12 title game

This is a discussion on pac-12 title game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #33
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: pac-12 title game

The Buffs baby! Really really excited to not have to play at Iowa State, Kansas State, and Kansas anymore.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-28-2011, 12:35 AM   #34
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
Or you could do the Pac 16!? Have one division be the Pac 8, and have the other be called, Pansy teams from Arizona Colorado and Utah.
Hahahahaha
Old 06-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #35
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Pac-12? Championship game?
Forget that. I'll be running with the Pac-8, going back to the time when men were men and pansy teams from Arizona, Colorado and Utah weren't in our men's league.

Well you might as well kick Oregon State out of that league while you are at it. I mean Oregon State has only won a Conference Championship once since 1965, you know, just saying

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #36
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm a bit torn this year with the Pac-12. I usually go with Washington (been a fan for most of my life), my longest and by far best dynasties have been with them. But when I do Big XII dynasties, I usually go with Colorado. And now since they are in the same conference I don't know who to go with. It gets worse since Washington St has those amazing new uniforms and I've recently started to become infatuated with UCLA, not really sure why.

BUT, that's the beauty of CC, I can bounce around all I want between these four schools. Oh and I forgot to add, I'll be majorly turned off if they didn't fix the night time gold helmet turning brown thing is still around. Oh well, so excited for this conference in general.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:02 AM   #37
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

Cal or Stan, and I'll link to a neutral site.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComebackDylan
I'm a bit torn this year with the Pac-12. I usually go with Washington (been a fan for most of my life), my longest and by far best dynasties have been with them. But when I do Big XII dynasties, I usually go with Colorado. And now since they are in the same conference I don't know who to go with. It gets worse since Washington St has those amazing new uniforms and I've recently started to become infatuated with UCLA, not really sure why.

BUT, that's the beauty of CC, I can bounce around all I want between these four schools. Oh and I forgot to add, I'll be majorly turned off if they didn't fix the night time gold helmet turning brown thing is still around. Oh well, so excited for this conference in general.
Agreed. I love the Pac 12 and almost every team in there, and would love to get a coaching postion there. Last year, I played a small 8 season dynasty. I played 3 years with Akron, 3 years with UCLA and 2 years with USC. I am kinda glad with the new CC, I will be able to have longer Dynasty's, and not be getting these big jumps. But anyway, I loved coaching UCLA. Cal was a very fun area to recruit, the Pac 10 was competitive, and all the teams were fun to play. USC was the icing on the cake. Sadly, my dynasty broke after just starting my second season with USC. That was the year I was going to win my title. I kinda lost interest after that. But with this new CC, I should be keeping a long and fun dynasty, for up to 40 years.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:35 PM   #39
Rookie

jackpreston001's Arena

OVR: 0

I will play as Utah in my first dynasty. I want to make them into the powerhouse of the south conference with USC, but i will start out as Utah State because it is fun build your coaching career small.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #40
Rookie

BeaverBeliever97267's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Pac-12? Championship game?
Forget that. I'll be running with the Pac-8, going back to the time when men were men and pansy teams from Arizona, Colorado and Utah weren't in our men's league.
Hope you go be REAL far because those were some dark days for the Beavs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »