Home

NCAA Football 12 GAMEPLAY - 7 min. of Texas A&M vs. LSU

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 GAMEPLAY - 7 min. of Texas A&M vs. LSU within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #25
Rookie

Automatik's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 12 GAMEPLAY - 7 min. of Texas A&M vs. LSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
How come this video is set to private? Wont let me view

I have the same problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson
Wow, EA really needs to play nba 2k games. The atmosphere is electric in 2k's game. I know this is the only college game we've got but c'mon. The best word I can come up with is complacent. I have bought ncaa since before it was ncaa, i.e. Bill Walsh, and I will absolutely buy this one. But I just can't shake the feeling that I've had the last SEVERAL years: It's just another NCAA Football title from EA, no big deal. I buy it because I love college football more than I love the game. If guys on this site are true with themselves, I think most would agree. It's just OK and don't ever probably expect anything like 2k Basketball.
I'm kinda in the same boat with you....

I usually just crank up the stadium sounds to create my own atmosphere within the game

But in terms of just the way the game plays it really looks like NCAA 11 with a few small upgrades....I'm really thinking about just rolling with NCAA 11 again this year and just waite for Madden 12 because it appears Madden 12 made more upgrades on the field in terms of gameplay....plus i'm actually getting some outstanding gameplay in NCAA 11 even though it won't have the extra presentation stuff in NCAA 12

These videos really don't make me want the game any more or less.....it's just that to me the players run the same, throw the same and animate the same as in NCAA 11...i've purchased the game every year but at some point i think i'll have to bite my tongue and think about if the small upgrades are enough to warrant a purchase every year just because it's the newer version

I think games like MLB The Show and NBA 2K are definetly way ahead of the NCAA in terms of animations and player mannerism on the field or court they seem to have what i call more life in them....

I don't want to sound negative because i've been a big EA supporter for years but it seems like for some of their games they do take years off or give you minor upgrades to keep you purchasing the game every year.

I thought their last NCAA Basketball game was a major upgrade from the previous years few years

I thought NCAA 11 was a major jump up from NCAA 09 and 10

This year even though i think the game will be good i don't think it's a major upgrade from NCAA 11

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I just got it to. I think EASPORTs did it
Old 06-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #28
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Some things I noticed.........

1. I love the sound of the drums. They sound so good this year, had me amped up.

2. Punt return appears to be fixed, gunners don't blow by their blocks this year.

3. LSU player actually got close to blocking a punt there.

4. Kick return blocking however seems to be broken. How in the hell does all 11 players make it down the field at the same time ? That is unrealistic considering all of them have different speeds and acceleration, they all shouldn't arrive down the field at the same time.

5. Run blocking seems to be non existent.

6. Deep passing plays seem to be open all day. Grant it the guy only completed one, but WRs across the field were open deep with a good 4 yard step on the CBs.

7. Few of these tackles look kind of unrealtisc. Kind of like players were falling over from one hand taps on the shoulder pads.

8. Chase down speed on outside runs seem to be fast as hell.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 2

Not sure if we're being put on here. Video says "private", yet most are responding like they can see it. Could just be a cruel prank being played.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #30
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

I cant see it.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 06-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #31
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I could see it......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #32
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4

I am mad as hell that I can't see the video, plz reset the video to public, EA!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »