Home

Most Exciting Game you've had in NCAA Football?

This is a discussion on Most Exciting Game you've had in NCAA Football? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Most Exciting Game you've had in NCAA Football?

I beat Georgia as UCF in the Libery Bowl in a season that closely mirrored the end of this past collegiate year. They were marching down to kick a field goal to force overtime or score and win and the CPU threw a deep lob to AJ Green and Josh Robinson picked it off for a kneeldown victory.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:43 PM   #10
Rookie

Renard's Arena

OVR: 0

Houndy will have to choose best game since he started the thread...
Old 06-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #11
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4

NCAA 10...I was Notre Dame taking on Stanford at Stanford...was more less a defensive battle until 3 minutes left in the game...the score is 14-7 Stanford. They kicked a field goal to take a 17-7 lead...I went rite down the field and scored a TD and Stanford got the onside kick and ran the clock down til I held them on 3rd down letting them punt on 4th down...I had 33 seconds to go 85 yards with 2 time outs left...In 2 plays I had the ball down to their 15 yard line...The next play I threw to the WR in the corner of the endzone and he jumped to make the catch and come down in bounds with the DB trying to strip the ball...Kicked the PAT and left them 1 second on the clock so I kicked the ball as high as the game would allow and just trampled the return guy close...It was as stood as my highest ranked ESPN Classic till I traded it in for NCAA11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #12
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

My most exciting was 08 I think. I was playing a dynasty with Troy and playing a regular season game against #1USC. I kicked a 40+ yd field goal to take the lead with aprox 20 seconds left. I kicked off deep (mistake) and the USC player ran the kickoff back for a TD. That may be the most Ive ever cussed a football game..........real or fake!!!! lol
Old 06-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #13
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renard
Houndy will have to choose best game since he started the thread...
Or this is a thread to share your most exciting game for others to read and enjoy your win/feel your disappointment...
Old 06-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #14
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

This was actually the last dynasty game I played. I'm in year 2021 in NCAA '11 as Michigan. I'm 4-1(2-0) as I face Nebraska in an early B1G matchup. The huskers have worked me pretty much all game and I'm down 27-17 going into the 4th quarter. I manage to get a FG early to cut it to 27-20, but their defense still has the clamps on me. I'm finally able to sustain a drive and score on a 15yd TD run with 1:06 remaining to tie it up 27-27. I scored sooner than I wanted as I didn't want to leave them with time to score. After the kickoff I get a couple of sacks and force them to punt with 15s remaining.

That's when I managed to do this:

EA Sports: NCAA Football 11 Video

This is only the 2nd time I've ever been to do this and to do it to win the game was absolutely priceless.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #15
Rookie

Renard's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndy
Or this is a thread to share your most exciting game for others to read and enjoy your win/feel your disappointment...
I was just kidding...

I thought i ha put a haha after my post.

My bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #16
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

There needs to be way more punt blocks in NCAA 12, anywhere on the field. Along with some bad snaps with the ball going over the punter's head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »