Home

Most Exciting Game you've had in NCAA Football?

This is a discussion on Most Exciting Game you've had in NCAA Football? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #17
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Most Exciting Game you've had in NCAA Football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renard
I was just kidding...

I thought i ha put a haha after my post.

My bad
its alright
Old 06-27-2011, 10:38 PM   #18
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
There needs to be way more punt blocks in NCAA 12, anywhere on the field. Along with some bad snaps with the ball going over the punter's head.
The above vid was the 2nd time I've blocked a punt. Below are a couple shots of the 1st time, and this was @ midfield so the punter was make distance from the snapper.

College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #19
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

NCAA 06. I was Nebraska playing Missouri. I self destructed on offense in the first half with turnovers and was down 35-7 at halftime. I came out in the second half deciding the game was over and just started running the ball. At the end of the 3rd it was 35-21. I scored again making it 35-28 early in the fourth. They scored, I scored again and with less than a minute left I had the ball and was down 42-35. I think I turned it over on downs inside Mizzou territory to end the game. Crushing loss but at the same time I was thrilled over how amazing the game was in that I almost had an amazing comeback.

I still remember that game after all these years.

I remember a back and forth game with 07 on the ps2 playing as Nebraska at USC. I scored with 20 seconds left to take the lead. USC got the ball and in two pass plays ended up scoring the game winning TD as time expired.

Playing 08 on the 360 I stopped Texas on the final play, fourth and goal from the 1. I remember watching the replay and the ball carrier was stopped inches from the goal line to preserve the win.

I have had too many great games over the last 18 years of playing EA's college football to ever remember them all.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #20
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
NCAA 04, probably the only online random I've ever played in the 10+ years I've been playing the game. Playing as Miami @ USC. Guy was hella cocky and tossed it up to mike williams, who killed me all game. I had the ball down 4 with less than 20 seconds left and turned the ball over on downs. Game over, right? Like I said though, the guy was cocky and decided to run it up a little. So he tossed it deep to mike Williams. Ball hung just long enough for me to get Sean Taylor (RIP) over there and pick it off. 90+ yards later, TD and a miraculous victory. Game winning INT TD on the last play of the game, when the other player only had to take a knee. Sweet victory.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:14 PM   #21
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14

[NCAA '09] I will never forget this shootout. I was Cincinnati visiting USC.

USC had just failed a 2 point conversion after scoring a touchdown. The score was 41-36 and on the ensuing kickoff, we were only able to take it to our 27 yard line w/ 35 secs left and 2 timeouts. We had a couple of close calls, but completed passes on the drive. But now, the Game-Winner; we called our last timeout with 7 seconds left & 12 yards before the endzone. We put the game in the hands of our QB & TE. My TE ran a slant route inside the endzone, the QB fired and. . . .TOUCHDOWN w/ only 1 second on the clock. I just breathed a sigh of relief and the sound of the last second TD achievement appeared on screen. It was a game to see to believe! And we kicked off to USC, made the tackle, and Game Over, upset complete! 43-41

Last edited by Bolt957; 06-27-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 AM   #22
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4

This was a while ago, so I don't remember the entire build-up, however, it was the BCS Championship Game, and I was down to Notre Dame with Michigan at the end of the game, needing a TD to win. I took the kickoff and had a mediocre return, leaving time for one play. I called a Hail Mary and threw it to Roundtree along the sideline, who caught the ball at the fifty, falling out of bounds. He snagged it, secured it, then lobbed it backwards in a last-ditch lateral attempt. Devin Gardner, who, to my recollection, has 90+ speed and acceleration picked up the ball and had open field toward the endzone. As I jumped up shocked at the amazement of what was about to be the Championship winning touchdown, Gardner is caught from behind and the arm carrying the ball was pinned to his side by their 96 speed safety, preventing another lateral and making the game saving tackle to kill my championship dream.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was playing an online game which was in the second overtime, when I threw an interception so my opponent just needed to score to win. He got to the 1 yard line, but had 4th and goal so decided to kick the field goal. Luckily I had a timeout, and icing the kicker actually worked as he missed an 18 yard field goal. Finally in the third overtime I forced an interception, then made my own field goal to win.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #24
Rookie

JoeTex's Arena

OVR: 2

NCAA 10... Me and abt 5 other guys fr my job formed a small league and had Wed Nite Tourny's... In week 2 of the tourny I made it to the final w/ OU and my buddy made it w/ Ohio State... For the final game we set it up on a netrual field, we decided on the Rose Bowl... I dont remember the score but it was a shoot out... I was down 7 in the final 2 min w/ the ball on my own 20... I constructed the perfect drive... I score w/ 15 sec left on the clock, we were all goin crazy at my buddy house lol... w/ the game on the line I decide to go for 2, f@#k it, right lol... As i drop back to pass I pass to my WR running a slant to the right, as I pass to the middle of the endzone my WR dives for the game winning catch... Game lol... btw great stories guys, keep em coming...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »