Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #1601
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardswin2006
LOL. Sorry about that guys. Sounds like everyone is dying for the patch, huh?

I know you probably hate me for resurrecting the thread, but any input as to my original inquiry?
i play my single person OD almost every night. i've had 1 instance where the game gave me the error "dynasty unavailable".

i had lost the game 47-10, all said and done the game generated me a 13-7 loss, and my stats were not uploaded (which does kind of piss me off).

my understanding is had i not advanced my week, although it had a loss posted, i might have been able to actually replay the game a 2nd time.

i'm using the OS community rosters. i play as Nebraska. When i practice taylor martinez tears me up rushing. ironically last night i played michigan in my dynasty, and robinson rushed 9 for 57 and a td (which most people seem to be really butt hurt about).

since release my game has frozen 2 measley times, both in the 4th quarter.

i have my own sliders, i'm losing my *** in my dynasty, and probably on the road to getting fired, and i can't believe how much fun the game is.

that being said, get the game, you won't be sorry. you know a patch is in fact coming, and if you only read the gripes here and shake your head, play your game, your way, and forget the nonsence people try to fill the boards with, you'll enjoy yourself very much.

it's a great game, probably going to get better.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #1602
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
i play my single person OD almost every night. i've had 1 instance where the game gave me the error "dynasty unavailable".

i had lost the game 47-10, all said and done the game generated me a 13-7 loss, and my stats were not uploaded (which does kind of piss me off).

my understanding is had i not advanced my week, although it had a loss posted, i might have been able to actually replay the game a 2nd time.

i'm using the OS community rosters. i play as Nebraska. When i practice taylor martinez tears me up rushing. ironically last night i played michigan in my dynasty, and robinson rushed 9 for 57 and a td (which most people seem to be really butt hurt about).

since release my game has frozen 2 measley times, both in the 4th quarter.

i have my own sliders, i'm losing my *** in my dynasty, and probably on the road to getting fired, and i can't believe how much fun the game is.

that being said, get the game, you won't be sorry. you know a patch is in fact coming, and if you only read the gripes here and shake your head, play your game, your way, and forget the nonsence people try to fill the boards with, you'll enjoy yourself very much.

it's a great game, probably going to get better.
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback! I always try to not get too wrapped up in the whining that goes on in threads because it seems people always complain about stuff I would have never even noticed. I find myself enjoying a game only to go online and see countless threads bashing it

Like I said before, I guess I'm easy to please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »