Home

NCAA 12 may be the first one I buy used months later.

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 may be the first one I buy used months later. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 12 may be the first one I buy used months later.

sorry, but I have every NCAA game since 98 so...um...yeah, I do know what has gone on over the years.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Whaa...? I didn't know everyone had to join OS before playing their first NCAA game...
I didn't either! I guess I shoulda joined in 2001. (Shoulder Shrug) I'm here now.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #11
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

Since the Michigan man got offended, I didn't say I was not going to get the game. I basically said that the game is not worth the full $60 and I feel better this year with it not going directly into EA or its distributor's pockets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I hear what you're saying op. But the way I have gotten through most nexgen ncaa is create a dynasty report, it helps keep me active and accountable. Eventually, my original perception changed. I played a lot of games, and because I documented the journey, every game mattered so much more.

So, if you aren't feeling the game, maybe try to document your progress, be creative, you will be having more fun than you expected.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 0

1st why not put this in the demo tread....2nd thats really dumb to say just because the guy joined in 08 he is new to ncaa football really man......3rd you joined in 04 but you really dont post here.....so
Old 06-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #14
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g
Since the Michigan man got offended
He didn't get offended. You made a horrible assumption and people called you out on it.

I suggest you move on from assuming things about others and just talk about why you don't want to play this year's version when it is released.

The same goes for everyone else.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 06-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #15
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
He didn't get offended. You made a horrible assumption and people called you out on it.

I suggest you move on from assuming things about others and just talk about why you don't want to play this year's version when it is released.

The same goes for everyone else.
The reason for my response is that he was being a smartass like I attacked him personally because he has this love affair with a corporation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #16
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, I dont think the join date should determine a persons experience with the game. However....to each his own. This game will always be one that makes many gamers happy while simultaneously pi$$ing many off. Personally, I hate they waste time with stupid entrances that 90% of us will be annoyed with and skipping over after seeing them once or twice! Focusing that time and effort on commentary would have made the game better for the large majority of us even if there were a few game play issues. The pitfalls of the game however, wont stop me from buying it on day 1 because if this game was crack...............you could say I was an addict! lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »