Home

Pro Style Offense

This is a discussion on Pro Style Offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Style Offense

If you can find a Athlete that matches what a Fullback is, he will surely be a good one. TightEnd on the other hand, is truly hit or miss. You can either move a Tightend to fullback and see a pretty good number (High 70's, possibly even mid 80's) or you might get a guy that just bombs out. I found a Tighend who sounded perfect at Fullback, and when I moved him, he ended up being like a 50... It was shocking. Same thing goes with Running back.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:30 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 26

Getting a TE who has speed, can catch and can block all in one has proven difficult

Just call me Sanchez
Old 07-01-2011, 04:35 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
If you can find a Athlete that matches what a Fullback is, he will surely be a good one. TightEnd on the other hand, is truly hit or miss. You can either move a Tightend to fullback and see a pretty good number (High 70's, possibly even mid 80's) or you might get a guy that just bombs out. I found a Tighend who sounded perfect at Fullback, and when I moved him, he ended up being like a 50... It was shocking. Same thing goes with Running back.
Did u check the TE's BCV, BTK, ELU and things like that? That could have been the reason why he was rated so low, although it really doesn't matter if you're not gonna be handing it off to him.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #20
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

The custom playbooks this year will make it even better for me to have the pro style offense that I want. I think they key to any pro style offense is a good OL and HB.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #21
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

I gotta agree with the earlier posts...you don't know HOW BIG of an impact a GREAT fullback can be, until you get a great fullback. I remember in one dynasty I got a 5* FB...and he was a freaking man-child. I've never had more rushing yds than I did in that season.

2nd most important thing is a great TE who can block, but can also run a little bit on short crossing or corner routes-- if you're pounding it on the ground, and then all of a sudden send your TE on a corner or streak; it's a high percentage route/catch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #22
Rookie

jwwright620's Arena

OVR: 1

Love a Pro style offense myself....it's funny the number CPU teams in the past several years that recruit fullbacks like crazy but don't run pros style offenses. I heard in this year's version that teams will recruit more to their play calling/offensive style so hopefully more fullbacks will be available for those of us who really use them.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #23
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

The best way to get a fullback is to recruit a blocking TE and switch him to FB. That's how I've filled the position 95% of the time in NCAA 11.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

i'm going to go pretty run heavy this season, hoping to have an outstanding offensive line built by year 3or4.

not much of a spread guy, i like to play football in it's purity. i'll be out to wear mofo's out.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »