Home

Just saw the default roster for the SEC on TSO

This is a discussion on Just saw the default roster for the SEC on TSO within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #33
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Just saw the default roster for the SEC on TSO

It's the normal default EA roster...some whacked ratings for several players both too high and too low. But overall...I do like the fact that teams like Bama are not having 3rd string players rated in the mid 80s.

That being said...

[roster rant]Exactly how many Nationally Televised games with 70+ yard runs and commentators repeatedly mentioning how Onterrio McCalebb has BLAZING SPEED, is one of the fastest players in America, can take it to the house on any carry, etc. will it take for Auburn's Onterrio....err....I mean.... "HB #23" to get a realistic speed rating. Onterrio should be the fastest RB in the game. Period.[/roster rant]

There will need to be some roster editing as usual but it's pretty standard stuff.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #34
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
ACC skipped over FSU and UNC. I'm curious to see if FSU got the normal overrated initial rosters, and I want to see my Heels.
yea, will fix at lunch.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 06-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #35
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtheRed
Some of the Big 10 ratings are a freaking hoot! please tell me how Nebraska QB #3 (Martinez) is an 83 for speed??? and how robinson for Mich is a 95. Nebraska got totally down-rated and it's going to suck. especially when they are a team set on running and a running quarterback. not to mention their all-american/ all-conference linebacker (David) received a lame 83 for speed. Do these guys even watch college football? I'm ranting on Neb but there are a lot of teams that have been ripped off in this years ratings.
Umm coming from a Bucks fan and I HATE Michigan, Robinson is the truth and deserves to be a 95. 83 for Martinez sounds right. He'll probably run like a 4.5 something at the combine so that seems right with stretched ratings.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #36
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

If you have played Madden you ill understand 70 and 80 something rated players can be wildly effective. Play the game, see how ppl play and don't adjust ratings. If everybody's rating are lower it makes the game changers that much more obvious and more like the football game we seeon saturdays.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:50 AM   #37
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
It's the normal default EA roster...some whacked ratings for several players both too high and too low. But overall...I do like the fact that teams like Bama are not having 3rd string players rated in the mid 80s.

That being said...

[roster rant]Exactly how many Nationally Televised games with 70+ yard runs and commentators repeatedly mentioning how Onterrio McCalebb has BLAZING SPEED, is one of the fastest players in America, can take it to the house on any carry, etc. will it take for Auburn's Onterrio....err....I mean.... "HB #23" to get a realistic speed rating. Onterrio should be the fastest RB in the game. Period.[/roster rant]

There will need to be some roster editing as usual but it's pretty standard stuff.
He's not faster than LeMicheal James. Period.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:50 AM   #38
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni

That being said...

For real, he can catch a squirrel! Allegedly...
Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #39
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arobbi3
I'm going to make Ware 87 and Montgomery 89. I believe Ware is going to break out this year and every bit as good as Ford, but he doesn't deserve a 90 for the little action he saw last year.
he's better than ford. and that's no knock on #42.
Chicago White Sox
Old 06-30-2011, 11:00 AM   #40
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
He's not faster than LeMicheal James. Period.
Yes he is. Period.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »