Home

Anybody still playing NCAA 11?

This is a discussion on Anybody still playing NCAA 11? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #41
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Anybody still playing NCAA 11?

I am, I've been playing with my JMU squad I created on Team Builder. Currently in Conference USA and in my 2nd season about to play SD State in Armed Forces Bowl, finished 9-3, 6-2.

I'm having a great time wiht it so much I dont really want to trade it in until I have NCAA 12 in my hands but I'm afraid the trade in value (now $10 at Bestbuy) will drop to like $2 when NCAA 12 releases...
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Never stopped playing... Our online dynasty is quite fun. We are in year 10 of our dynasty and sadly won't get to finish. Sad because I would have won the National Championship Trophy and the Heisman this year. Oh well.....
Old 07-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #43
Rookie

awkwardmoment's Arena

OVR: 3

in the staff demo review, they were saying you could easily see the improvements in demo 12 vs ncaa 11 and that it made 11 a pain to play after having tried the demo.

I dont have 11 so would like to hear some opinion on those still playing it.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkwardmoment
in the staff demo review, they were saying you could easily see the improvements in demo 12 vs ncaa 11 and that it made 11 a pain to play after having tried the demo.

That's not true at all....

12 is just the new updated fresh game....it has a little more bells and whistles to it but nothing ground breaking

The excitement is like this every year about the new football game those who say they can't play NCAA 11 are usually the ones who have already traded the game in but in reality they are still playing the same game it's just an updated version with a few new improvements.

I'll actually be playing both games and enjoying both games but i'm not going to go out and act like this years version is something i've never seen before because at the end of the day the foundation of the game is still the same IMO

EA will promote the new Option Offense in NCAA 13 and those same guys will be on here saying they can't play NCAA 12 anymore.........

Then come NCAA 14 they will fix the CPU No Huddle offense and people will say they can't play NCAA 13 anymore

That's just the way it is when ever they add 1-2 new features to the game when in reality all of that stuff should really be fixed in ONE GAME at ONE TIME

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-07-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #45
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

OVR: 1

I respect your opinion, Playmakers because you come out with the best sliders in my opinion, but I think we should all wait til the final product comes out before we judge NCAA 12. You may be right but only time will tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #46
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm pushing to win one more national title
Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #47
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

I actually popped it in for the first time in months for a weekend about a month ago when I had a bunch of free time. I managed to get a full season plus a couple games with South Carolina. Still played a great game of football, was fun, and can't wait for 12.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #48
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkwardmoment

Absolutely true. I made a comment on that on page 2, it's the last post of that page. After playing the NCAA 12 demo, it was so frustrating to play NCAA 11 that I haven't been able to finish a game because of the terrible zone defense and suction blocking.

The new features and things they've added have definitely made the game better.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »