Home

NCAA 12 AI RB logic if you experience problems

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 AI RB logic if you experience problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 10:56 AM   #17
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 12 AI RB logic if you experience problems

I never understand why people always want to shout Heisman! Heisman! Not everyone plays the same and they shouldn't have to play on a level they are not capable of to get the most out of game play. Just my two cents.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #18
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
I never understand why people always want to shout Heisman! Heisman! Not everyone plays the same and they shouldn't have to play on a level they are not capable of to get the most out of game play. Just my two cents.
By that same token....I never understand why people start complaining that the CPU is stupid/etc. when they are playing on Varsity/AA.

"I can score at will in this game". Well of course you can..you are playing on friggin' Varsity or AA.

This is the first year in a while that I can honestly say Heisman feels very legit and fair across the board sans a few too many CPU pancake blocks. But sliders can fix that.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #19
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
By that same token....I never understand why people start complaining that the CPU is stupid/etc. when they are playing on Varsity/AA.

"I can score at will in this game". Well of course you can..you are playing on friggin' Varsity or AA.

This is the first year in a while that I can honestly say Heisman feels very legit and fair across the board sans a few too many CPU pancake blocks. But sliders can fix that.
Not saying anything against you. Just a general statement. I play on heisman to so I get what you are saying. I just don't get why that is always the thing brought up. I have good friends that can't play on heisman. raising the difficulty level shouldn't be the way to get the most out of gameplay. Gameplay should be consistent across all levels, but the difficulty should be scaled according to level you are playing on.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 15

does this affect the game long term especially in dynasty mode?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #21
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

I don't think that it's unreasonable for people to have the expectation that AA should be a level where the A.I. decision making is at the highest level. I think most of us have always thought of Heisman as the level for the stick skills gurus who dominate the A.I. because of User plays i.e., catch/picks, thus the CPU has been given a massive boost in the physical attributes of its players in order to provide some measure of challenge for these players.

If the developers have decided to program the game to where only Heisman now provides top notch decision making from the A.I. that's too bad, and they should let us know this in the manual or in a blog.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 12:55 PM   #22
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Yet another reason why we need to be able to edit rosters in dynasty.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #23
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

This thread is fascinating, to say the least, and it gives me hope for a positive experience with NCAA 12. After reading impressions the past few days I have to admit that my excitement level for the game's release has dropped tremendously until reading this. It really makes you wonder why it is so hard for the EA guys to get these things right, whenever that's what they're paid for. If only they would concentrate less on the fluff, bells, and whistles and focus more on core gameplay.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #24
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
We spent the last two years of the Legends league playing on those difficulty settings...

My Video Game Streams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »