Home

Posting Rules Until Further Notice (READ BEFORE POSTING)

This is a discussion on Posting Rules Until Further Notice (READ BEFORE POSTING) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #17
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Posting Rules Until Further Notice (READ BEFORE POSTING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Problem is we don't get just adults plus being an "adult" doesn't mean being mature. In fact I know a few "kids" or younger posters here who act 100x's more mature than some adults.
AKA Kid FSU
Old 07-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 19

As I have stated before, OS has changed in some not so good ways compared to several years ago.

Can I ask that as this is put forth to the community as a Standard to abide by, that the Standard be raised even higher for Staff Members as some of the language by Staffer's towards other posters have been within line with the verbage notated here as a reason to be "Banned".

2nd, Forums depend/exist based on the community of indivdiduals that chose to express themselves through that forum.

With that, what is the process available to this community that's in place to help them when a Staff Member/Moderator has violated OS Rules?

Thanks for taking steps to clean things up!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #19
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
If you don't agree, don't post, simple as that.
I don't believe in that. I agree that you shouldn't bash developers or anything like that, but if their is the problem with the game you should be able to air your concerns. You can just sweep the dissenting opinion under the carpet. How will the devs know what to fix? What will prospective buyers have to go on, but only the positive reviews? If you just mention the positives, then games like Backbreaker (which I do love) could be made to seem like a great game (I just don't think it's very good overall- shallow franchise mode, exaggerated physics, hands to strong, player models too cartoony).
Old 07-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #20

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
With that, what is the process available to this community that's in place to help them when a Staff Member/Moderator has violated OS Rules?

Thanks for taking steps to clean things up!!!
Fair question.

Any staff member will be held to the same standard as any other poster.

The only difference is that any situation with a staff member is dealt with internally which sometimes leaves the impression nothing is being done which isn't the case.

If you find a post from a staff member that is inappropriate, report it like you would any other post (we all see reported posts), or, PM Millennium or aholbert32.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #21

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestServedCold
I don't believe in that. I agree that you shouldn't bash developers or anything like that, but if their is the problem with the game you should be able to air your concerns. You can just sweep the dissenting opinion under the carpet. How will the devs know what to fix? What will prospective buyers have to go on, but only the positive reviews? If you just mention the positives, then games like Backbreaker (which I do love) could be made to seem like a great game (I just don't think it's very good overall- shallow franchise mode, exaggerated physics, hands to strong, player models too cartoony).
This has nothing to do with the post you quoted nor does it have anything to do with the original post.

You are encouraged to post your concerns with the game, no one has ever said you can't say anything negative about the game.

You understand it, I can tell. We just ask that it is done in a mature manner. When done properly, you have nothing to worry about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Fair question.

Any staff member will be held to the same standard as any other poster.

The only difference is that any situation with a staff member is dealt with internally which sometimes leaves the impression nothing is being done which isn't the case.

If you find a post from a staff member that is inappropriate, report it like you would any other post (we all see reported posts), or, PM Millennium or aholbert32.
Thank you again and I look forward to this site growing even more.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #23
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestServedCold
Jeesh... it's really not that hard to understand

This=ok:
"The OL/DL interaction needs some work. They don't seem to have any weight. Please fix this"

This=You are future banned:
"OMG EA is so F'n lazy! The DL/OL interaction suck! What a bunch of lazy developers I'll never buy again ...after this year..!!!""

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #24
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Jeesh... it's really not that hard to understand

This=ok:
"The OL/DL interaction needs some work. They don't seem to have any weight. Please fix this"

This=You are future banned:
"OMG EA is so F'n lazy! The DL/OL interaction suck! What a bunch of lazy developers I'll never buy again ...until next year..!!!""
The other sounded like he was saying something to the effect of "If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all".

I like kehlis's professional response. Thank you I suppose I misread the intent of the poster. So much my 35 reading score on my ACT
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »