Home

Any CPU generated Recruit Ratings yet?

This is a discussion on Any CPU generated Recruit Ratings yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #25
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Any CPU generated Recruit Ratings yet?

One of the main things we are looking for is how the cpu generated recruits will compare with the FR currently on the roster. The majority of 4 & 5* FR on the roster have OVRs in the lower to mid 70s which is great. However will the cpu generated 4 & 5* recruits have similar OVRs or will they come in higher as they have in years past making the FR currently on the roster irrelevant??? Thats the million dollar question right now along with offseason progression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #26
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

The major problem I see with the decline of incoming recruit talent is that the top programs do not decline in talent because they still skim the cream of the crop off the top of the recruiting talent pool. That is where the problem lies, they take the same amount of cream so that leaves even less for the next line of teams so They have to begin settling for less and so it goes right down the line.

That leaves less competition at the very top and the finishing results in later seasons in dynasties become very repetitive.

A fixed talent pool that no longer declines in talent will make for more widely competitive seasons later in your dynasties.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #27
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

This and progression are the most important things in dynasty mode. I really hope it's right this year.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 14

I'm wondering if the depth chart problem got addressed. That would ruin '12 for me personally.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #29
Pro

northface28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bloc
I'm wondering if the depth chart problem got addressed. That would ruin '12 for me personally.
This, if this is still an issue its a dealbreaker for me.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #30
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
This, if this is still an issue its a dealbreaker for me.
Well there was a video posted by Rynoaid showing that when he did Auto-reorder depth chart, there were some safeties and corners playing linebacker and such.

If this is what you mean by depth chart problem it looks to still be there in some capacity
Old 07-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #31
Pro

northface28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Well there was a video posted by Rynoaid showing that when he did Auto-reorder depth chart, there were some safeties and corners playing linebacker and such.

If this is what you mean by depth chart problem it looks to still be there in some capacity
(crumbles to floor in agony)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

My biggest problem with the recruits in '11 was the 3* kids. Unless they were fullbacks or kickers or jucos, they sucked. Basically no diamonds in the rough. You could recruit a 3* OL, redshirt him, and by the time he's a rs junior you could just sign a 4* to come right in and start over him...which is very unrealistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »