Home

Conference Logo Jersey Patches?

This is a discussion on Conference Logo Jersey Patches? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Conference Logo Jersey Patches?

My apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, but a big pet peeve of mine in NCAA11 was you could move a team from one conference to another, but the team would still have their last conferences patch on their jersey.

For example if you moved Boise State from the WAC to the MWC, their jerseys would still have a 'WAC' logo on them. I was just wondering if anyone knew if this had been addressed for NCAA12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Rookie

lionden_56's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Conference Logo Jersey Patches?

I believe it has been stated that the patches stay the same, but the logos on the field will change this year.

It is my understanding that the devs are aware of this, and may change it for next year. Doesn't help us now, though, unfortunately.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Alright well that really sucks, thanks for the reply man.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem
Alright well that really sucks, thanks for the reply man.
You are going to see it once and a blue moon. Not like you can see it when you are playing as the team. Maybe on the occasional replay and in the entrance. Not every team has conference patches either.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
Rookie

Yeah im not butthurt, its just a thing of mine. We all have our own when it comes to this game, i've come to find out.

And i forgot to mention that last year, the conference logos around the stadium would remain the same as well. They would'nt change based on what conference that team was in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #6
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

i actually just noticed this for the 1st time. I am in week 4 of my dynasty and i added 12 teambuilder teams and rearanged the conferences around and this was the 1st game i was playing a team who i changed from one conference to another, UConn. They still have the Big East patch even though they're in the ACC. As someone else said, its not a huge deal since you dont notice during actual gameplay but its one of those things that you wish they would have been able to have put in there because it does look stupid in replays and closeups for the people who are into the realism.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:27 AM   #7
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

Too funny.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:33 AM   #8
Rookie

NothingTrivial's Arena

The only time I ever really notice is taking pictures on replays or saving replays. It is something I would like to see changed.

However, with all the news and lawsuits in real college football right now with conferences....I wouldn't be surprised if this custom conferences was something the NCAA would ask to be removed from the game (Ala Discipline).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »