Home

BIG addition coming to NCAA 12 via patch Day 1

This is a discussion on BIG addition coming to NCAA 12 via patch Day 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #65
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: BIG addition coming to NCAA 12 via patch Day 1

Logic would lean towards Player Editing, what Bumble posted, and the fact that it's been stated that unlocking editing in madden was very simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
Spoke with Ben a few weeks back and he let me know they are looking into providing a patch for NCAA12 that will allow for complete player rating editing in dynasty. Not a guarantee that we will see it, but it sounded very,very promising.

Contrary to popular belief the devs ARE listening. In fact, Ben was the one who brought the topic of a ratings editor up to me at E3 before I could even mention it. They are pretty passionate about the games they make, just like we are.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 6

Newest thought: Maybe no-huddle teams will now wait to snap the ball.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #67
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

OVR: 5

I hope with player editing comes editing class. That would be a good fix this year for medical redshirts
Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #68
Rookie

jcabler24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krc1130
I would thumbs up that one, but I dont think that qualifies as a BIG ADDITION. it should be fixed regardless
Dallas Mavericks
Follow me @JeremyCabler
Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by krc1130
Again, I wouldn't consider this huge either. The big problem with the no huddle is not the quick snaps. It is a problem, but the big problem with the no huddle is offenses switching from 5 Wide to I-Form without changing their personnel.

― Plato
Old 07-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #70
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
It means now if you see QB's or RB's acting brain dead once you've already started your dynasty you can go actually go in tweak a few ratings without having to start over

trust me your going to see some players who are just not acting right on the field and this feature would be huge IMO if they added it

I always had to stop playing with default rosters after 1 season because the CPU players were morons on the field
I think a lot of people really can't see how big of a deal this will be for single player Dynasty Mode. It will have a major impact on the on the field play of course. Also it will allow the User to fix programming created CPU recruiting gaffs, like Oregon recruiting 59 speed QB's and Auburn somehow only being able to pull two 40 Overall walk on MLBs during a recruiting cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Full players edits inside dynasty would certainly be an abstract fix for player progression issues. It would work for me though as I'd definitely invest the time in tweaking player ratings and changing player positions for cpu controlled teams.

The other "addition" I'd be happy to see would be an overall fix for the shotgun running game for user and cpu.
In a perfect world they would code or tune a fix for the Shotgun running game(as well as other flaws in the A.I./gameplay), but absent that, the alteration of ratings like acceleration, agility, awareness, BCV, play recognition will provide a solid User create "Patch" for their programming flaws.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #71
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't even know if it is what I want it to be (Full editing in dynasty), but im extremely excited because I believe it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #72
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

I don't know what all they can do with a patch, but here is my list, in order of things I hope it is.

1. Global tuner
2. Player editing
3. Dynamic Conference Prestige
4. Neutral site games in Dynasty
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »