Home

Do you create your own recruits?

This is a discussion on Do you create your own recruits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #9
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Do you create your own recruits?

Has anyone ever recruited an asian guy? I mean a guy whose last name sounds Chinese/Vietnamese. Something like Nguyen or Chen.

I'm probably going to create a couple of asian recruits just for the hell of it.

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #10
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

i make 2-5 each year of dynasty. i start off with my friends and guys i played with in high school and as the years progress i will make younger brothers. I one point i had brothers that were a year apart playing both outside LB. i find it fun to try to pick up younger brothers of former players. I also like to track soem of the players i made if they dont go to my school.
I try not to make them the #1 in the nation but mostly 5 and 4 stars.
I would be cool in the pitches if you could use the family thing as a selling point
Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinkid626
Has anyone ever recruited an asian guy? I mean a guy whose last name sounds Chinese/Vietnamese. Something like Nguyen or Chen.

I'm probably going to create a couple of asian recruits just for the hell of it.
i had the Woo brothers, friends of mine. On was a DT 6'4 340lbs or something like that. I imported my draft to madden and he got drafted to the bears and was beast i hated playing against him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #12
Rookie

phily915's Arena

OVR: 5

i will be this year since ea never has the player that is head and shoulders above the rest (i know its the wrong sport but someone like a lebron coming out to the league). I'll then set a random state and city, so I don't necessarily have a good chance to get him. I'll only make one of the awesome players once every few years.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

Last year, not so much. But this year I might create anywhere from three too four recruits every year. Postion wise, probably QB, Punter/Kicker, and maybe a Freak of Nature Lineman.

Player name and structure wise, I'll probably stick to A. Witty names that sound funny or sons of former or older NFL stars. I would love to create one of Antonio Cromartie's 17 children.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 26

No, because i wouldn't be able to resist making them too good

Just call me Sanchez
Old 07-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #15
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

I usually make a few friends and myself around 80 OVR

and usually an Homage to my favorite defensive players, usually Sean Taylor(RIP) III and Patrick Peterson Jr. No relation but I do give them the same numbers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #16
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinkid626

I've created some Lee's Pham's and Nguyen's. Also created some Russians and some Samoans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »