Home

High School Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on High School Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: High School Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammidysam
Well, I could make something like this, I'm going to start up a "high school season". I'm going to play each game over a 12-week schedule between only high school teams. Not using dynasty but play now. I was too lazy to edit the rosters a ton so I mainly used the rosters of pretty bad college programs, and made a few edits. I'm planning on taking a ton of pictures and it'll keep me busy for a long time. I found a website that set up a schedule for it, and I'm hoping I'll have fun with all 144 (I think it's less, but all 12 teams have 12 games) games. I'm planning on making a thread about it here in the dynasty forum or whatever, someplace where it fits. If people wanted, after I finished 1 year of the "high school season", I could duplicate the teams in team builder (if you can do that) and I would edit the rosters for a year two. I'm hoping this'll keep me busy for the rest of summer and into the school year a little bit.

Hope to see you do this!!! would Be really awesome! Good Luck with it! Cant wait to see it!

Use my Jellico Blue Devils! along with the 12 other schools I have made
Old 07-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone31
Hope to see you do this!!! would Be really awesome! Good Luck with it! Cant wait to see it!

Use my Jellico Blue Devils! along with the 12 other schools I have made
Nah sorry bro I'm using the 12 teams I've created.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't think there will ever be a high school dynasty mode, and as cool as it may sound I don't it will ever happen. Now I do like the idea but they have already made RTG which can be like a high school dynasty. I think they can add to this relating to your post, since you can play as a senior in high school, I don't see why you can't play from your freshman year of high school until your senior, including playoffs before you go to college. Even though this is RTG is supposed to be "the high school experience" so in some ways they can add to RTG. That would be cool, except ofcourse you only are control of your player, not the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »