Home

Whats the best recruit you have landed?

This is a discussion on Whats the best recruit you have landed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Whats the best recruit you have landed?

I did not recruit this guy, but I made a guy based off of a player on my old High school team. He was the only decent guy on the team, and probably would of been a star if he had some help around. He played pretty much every postion... But other then that, he was just a flat out boss. So I made him in my game and did not expect to get him. He ended up becoming a 89 out of High school I believe, and surprisingly went to Ole Miss. This guy has some crazy statistics. Realistic but, just, great stats. He is only 2nd on the Heisman though :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #42
Rookie

lordofAutzen's Arena

OVR: 0

I haven't gotten any amazing recruits on NCAA 12 yet, but I had an athlete-turned HB who came in as an 85 overall, and went on to win three Heisman Trophies for me.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:33 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

a 6'4 256lb MLB that came in with 91 speed 89 acceleration 87 agility(he moved great laterally) and an amazing 90 jumping ability for a guy of that size.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »