Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
That is a great list I must say. But you all know what I was waiting on....

-fixed an issue where the players turn 90 degrees on a dime. Now they have to lean into their turns.

Thats all I was waiting on and sadly its not there. Damn
Old 07-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #74
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Outstanding. Madden devs I hope you're taking notes. I was thinking about buying the game but now I'm pretty well sold, probably will pick it up Tuesday afternoon.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #75
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Like the addition except now, I do not trust myself enough haha one year my team is gonna suck and im going to be so tempted to up some of my players o well glad they actually pay attention to the community though.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 8

Custom Playbooks and player editing in Dynasty/Franchise is a complete game changer for me. finally I can call the plays in my playbook that I put together and finally I can create the rosters that I feel best represents the game I'd like to play.

THANK YOU EA!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #77
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

All I needed to read was the ability to fully edit roster inside the dynasty mode. Great news. My streak is still on (purchased NCAA yearly since NCAA 98).
Old 07-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #78
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Outstanding. Madden devs I hope you're taking notes. I was thinking about buying the game but now I'm pretty well sold, probably will pick it up Tuesday afternoon.

Madden already has this ability to edit rosters and Im sure thier devs are working just as hard on bug fixes and well get just as good of a product, (besides online dynasty) I think this may be the year both titles are outstanding, (i still think madden may rule the day this year tho, time will tell)
Old 07-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
That is a great list I must say. But you all know what I was waiting on....

-fixed an issue where the players turn 90 degrees on a dime. Now they have to lean into their turns.

Thats all I was waiting on and sadly its not there. Damn
These can actually be achieved by adjusting certain ratings.

-Route Running
-Pursuit
-Play Recognition

Granted, testing '12 will have to be done because things have been Tuned/Tweaked since '11.
But for the most part, the effect of these ratings and others will still remain the same.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 11

eh, no broadcast cam.......... oh well, on to madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »