Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #57
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
A big Meh for the Roster Editing.....we needed a powerful tool to make Global edits

They just handed us a water gun to fight a Tank

Im not wasting my time in those slow as heck menus trying to fix all the things that will likely need to be fixed

Well see on the rest of the changes....didn't see anything about Special Teams on Heisman(Long Field attempts, Shanking Punts) or Woeful CPU Shotgun Running
Can you, or someone else give me an example?
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Old 07-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
"Included the ability to change the CPU controlled team’s playbook at team select" -- Does this mean I will get to use my playbooks for the the CPU to use, including in Dynasty? - Please tell me this is true!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Yes but we were Told that the drop off in talent as dynasties progress would be fixed. If this is the answer to such it is not actually an answer at all.

You may be hyped up about this but it is not the responsibility of players to fix a broken system within the game, that is the realm of the developers ESPECIALLY when they say they have done such. If this addition is simply so players can touch up their dynasties then that is great, but if it IS the fix that was promised for the decline of talent in later years of dynasty then it is a poor fix at best. Not everyone wants to double the time a season takes simply so that there is not a decline in the talent seen in the game.
But it has been fixed, substantially it seems from video evidence. Sure, it's not perfect, but it is far better than before.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 1
WOW!!!
Not really what I was expecting, but to fix SO MANY game play bugs on the first day!! GREAT JOB GUYS!! You DO LISTEN!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #61
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
But it has been fixed, substantially it seems from video evidence. Sure, it's not perfect, but it is far better than before.
All I needed to hear, thanks doc. Now I can let the hardcore enjoy their editing in peace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #62
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Yes but we were Told that the drop off in talent as dynasties progress would be fixed. If this is the answer to such it is not actually an answer at all.

You may be hyped up about this but it is not the responsibility of players to fix a broken system within the game, that is the realm of the developers ESPECIALLY when they say they have done such. If this addition is simply so players can touch up their dynasties then that is great, but if it IS the fix that was promised for the decline of talent in later years of dynasty then it is a poor fix at best. Not everyone wants to double the time a season takes simply so that there is not a decline in the talent seen in the game.

My man look at it from a broader scale. None of us know which players will blow up next season. Some guy always comes out of nowhere to put up gigantic numbers IRL. But, he may be rated just a 71 ovr on the game. Well now, we have the ability to go in at any point during the season and adjust his ratings. Look at what this option does as far as recruiting goes; Because the recruits are generic, they aren't geared towards real life recruits. Most of us like to edit real recruits onto our teams. That was a hard thing to do in the past because you couldn't edit height, weight, or much else for that matter. Now instead of me trying to recruit someone close to(Keith Marshall should he come to UNC), I can make Keith Marshall exactly as he is IRL. That's the awesome thing about it. I just hope we can edit CPU's depth chart too.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #63
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Great news on all of it. Thanks EA.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #64
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
WOW!!! These updates may have sealed the fate of Madden 12 for me after hearing about no improvements to Online franchise.

Great job NCAA!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »