Home

NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 02:00 AM   #57
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSS

If your using a TV that has game mode turn the game mode off and see if it helps. My game last year looked awful with game mode on, turned it off and it was a huge difference. I've not tried this year because my tv is calibrated but the game looks great to me on my Xbox 360.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-13-2011, 02:01 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSS

Where would Game Mode be if the TV has it?
Old 07-13-2011, 02:03 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
If your using a TV that has game mode turn the game mode off and see if it helps. My game last year looked awful with game mode on, turned it off and it was a huge difference. I've not tried this year because my tv is calibrated but the game looks great to me on my Xbox 360.

I've tried that, and it didn't look any better. Odogg, are you playing with xbox or ps3, I can't remember from your early preview you were giving everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 07-13-2011, 02:03 AM   #60
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yeah that makes sense. Sadly mine isn't in game mode and looks great with every other game I've played, plus the menu colors aren't faded like in game.

I'm not a graphics whore either. My gf even looked up from her book and asked why michigan didn't look like real blue

Last edited by mgoblue; 07-13-2011 at 02:06 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:05 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
I've tried that, and it didn't look any better. Odogg, are you playing with xbox or ps3, I can't remember from your early preview you were giving everyone.
I am on the 360. Maybe you guys should try to exchange your game? Perhaps there was a bad printing of them.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 02:11 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

All of my other games look just fine as well. So I didn't really think it was my TV or console.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:26 AM   #63
Banned

TheMove4's Arena

OVR: 7

I dont have this problem with other games on my PS3. I did just buy my PS3 a month ago. Got the 160gb Black op PS3 slim. Just a shot in the dark could be a Ps3 slim or PS3 phat issue.

Im a Badger fan so thats the first game I played. So many jaggies and so blurry, but than tried other teams and they look not greatbut alot better.

I had a 360 since launch and game always lokoed so good. Maybe Im not use to PS3. I know all these jaggies and game being blurry though reminds me wayback when I played EAs games on my PS2.

Im done wasting time on this. Back to enjoying MLB the Show 11 untill this gets figured out.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:32 AM   #64
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8

Thought I'd report in too:

I have a 46" Sony Bravia LED.

I'm having absolutely no problems in game play or most menus. But in the the menu to edit players, the blurriness and streaking is AWFUL. There is streaking from the white helmets against the black background that stretches like 2-3 inches from the helmet and other parts of the player.

But then when I get into a game, everything is crisp and looks like normal 720p HD. Kinda weird. Feel bad for you guys experiencing this during gameplay, if its anything like what I see on the menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »