Home

NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

Just an FYI for everybody. Just because you max out your coach's trust in a practice, you CAN STILL lose it if you are getting bad reps.

Last edited by MrJ2006; 07-10-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:52 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

On the recruiting front, All American difficulty seems easier than last year. Im in the middle of the first year with MSU and it seems if you target the right guys, even higher ranked recruits who are very interested, you can sign 15 guys easily in season. I put 4 4*s on my board and within about 3 weeks of heavily targeting them they were strong leans with a 500 pt cushion between me and the next team.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #19
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

One area that may need to be fine tuned in the Coaching Carousel is the type and number of offers you get.

I simmed a season as Auburn's Head Coach and went 10-2. I kept getting offers to be Eastern Michigan's Defensive Coordinator, Tulsa's Offensive Coordinator, etc.

Obviously a Head Coach at a BCS school isn't going to even blink at an offer like that. Perhaps EA could tune it so that you receive offers that are more in line with what your current standing is i.e. If you are the Head Coach at a major university, you only deal with the offers that are also Head Coaching gigs, etc.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #20
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuhockeycj
On the recruiting front, All American difficulty seems easier than last year. Im in the middle of the first year with MSU and it seems if you target the right guys, even higher ranked recruits who are very interested, you can sign 15 guys easily in season. I put 4 4*s on my board and within about 3 weeks of heavily targeting them they were strong leans with a 500 pt cushion between me and the next team.
Pretty much what it was in NCAA 11. I've been using heisman recruting and it just seems like it makes the game better in the regard.

More RTG impressions:
I am going to voice this complaint again. In RTG if you play as either one of the safeties you are going to get burned when the ball is over your head. The camera rotates around as the ball passes over your head. So if you are defending a deep ball and you are pressing down on the thumbstick to run in one direction, as soon as the ball goes over your head you are running in the other direction away from the play. You have to quickly change the direction that you are holding the stick down. This is very frustrating.

I think simple solution would be to add the "delay" that the game used to have for interceptions while the camera swung around. I don't know how easy it would be to do that since a ball over your head isn't a change of possession, but something is better than nothing.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #21
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

This might have been announced...But you can change uniforms in RTG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #22
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
This might have been announced...But you can change uniforms in RTG
Yes you can
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 07-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5

Ive played 2 games in road to glory so far, and I must say it is far better than 11. Their are still several things that could be added, it is no where near perferct. However it is layed out way better, the teambuilder imports is awesome and playing on both sides of the ball is great.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #24
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
RTG bug: just forced a punt got the ball back. 1st down incomplete. 2nd down, 25 yard completion. Its now 1st and 10. My team is punting from the opposing teams 24 yard line for no reason.

Mode:RTG
Settings: AA, speed threshold 20, team builder uniform, HS stadium 3. 1st round of HS playoffs after 10 game season
RTG position(s): QB/FS

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »