Home

Who will you use online?

This is a discussion on Who will you use online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Who will you use online?

Sorry if there is a thread about this. I looked through the first couple pages, and did not see one. I would love to use Notre Dame, but they just aren't good enough yet. I rolled with LSU (Auburn's no-huddle playbook) last year and was actually ranked #4 in late August, and then I kind of just stopped playing online once school started. Oklahoma seems like by far the best team this year, followed by Bama, and I think I might have to use Bama. The other rosters I looked at closely were Oregon, FSU, and LSU, but I just feel like if I use one of those three and someone with the same skill as me plays with Oklahoma, I won't be able to hang with them. I think I'm going to have to play with Alabama. What team are you guys going to use this year?

Last edited by ndirish6776; 07-09-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Who will you use online?

Rolling with UCF and The U and with the way defense has been upgraded this year, think I can make it a game with either two against any team right now.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

There is no defense that will stop the Arkansas Wide Receivers on the game. So I am just going to stay with them, last year I used Virginia Tech online.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #4
Rookie

TigerRag's Arena

OVR: 4

I'll use Clemson like I do every year. They not be the best team or even close to it but it makes it more worth it when I do win with my favorite team.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousFoLife
Rolling with UCF and The U and with the way defense has been upgraded this year, think I can make it a game with either two against any team right now.
Ya, I was a bit dissappointed with Godfrey's speed in the game lol, but I do agree that now that you can actually play a zone defense that you should be able to hang in there with not so great teams. As long as they made it so deep balls aren't as easy as they are in the demo, this game should be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

LSU, Clemson, TCU, Oklahoma. In that order.

And FWIW I played with Oklahoma in '11 online but not as much as I would have liked to because they were an overall slow team online.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I used to roll with LSU so I'll try them out with my new O and see how that works.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

heres a few
miss st
texas a&m
clemson
tcu
oregon
stanford
lsu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »