Home

Custom Playbook Issues

This is a discussion on Custom Playbook Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Custom Playbook Issues

Problem: I created an offensive and defensive playbook...everything was ok. Then I created a 2nd offensive playbook. Now whenever I choose to play with that 2nd playbook, the game either freezes while it's loading OR if it does load, the playbook shows up blank and you can't choose a play. It's kind of like the playbook isn't loading properly.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Custom Playbook Issues

me & 2 other friends have the game already. both of them have had problems. I havent had any yet. when i edit my playbook, i keep a "multiple of 3" in my play count for that formation. what im trying to say is, theres 3 plays u can choose from @ one time, right? so, "multiple of 3"... 15 plays, 24 plays, 30 plays, etc... per formation. i did create another playbook, buy havent played a game w/ it yet 2 see if the 2nd playbook loads or not. my defensive playbook works fine. i just threw half of the formations into one playbook so i wouldnt have to worry about creating another. let me know if u find the problem & how u fixed it.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by d witty10
me & 2 other friends have the game already. both of them have had problems. I havent had any yet. when i edit my playbook, i keep a "multiple of 3" in my play count for that formation. what im trying to say is, theres 3 plays u can choose from @ one time, right? so, "multiple of 3"... 15 plays, 24 plays, 30 plays, etc... per formation. i did create another playbook, buy havent played a game w/ it yet 2 see if the 2nd playbook loads or not. my defensive playbook works fine. i just threw half of the formations into one playbook so i wouldnt have to worry about creating another. let me know if u find the problem & how u fixed it.
As a programmer, I could definitely see that if they had coded it a certain way, not doing this could cause an error. I suggest the OP try making sure there is a multiple of 3 in each of the formations and see if that fixes the issue.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #4
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I thought that custom playbooks were being patched with the day 1 patch. Is this not the issue they are patching?

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #5
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Are custom playbooks tied to our profile?

How will they limit us to 15 OFF and 15 DEF playbooks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

How many formations are we allowed in a playbook?
Old 07-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #7
Rookie

I tried doing the multiple of three logic, but that didn't work either. Eventually I had to delete my three playbooks (2 Off, 1 Def) and now I just have one for each side of the ball and it's working. Oddly enough, my offensive playbook now doesn't have multiple of threes for each formation and it's working ok for now. Thanks for the suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »