Home

Game Informer NCAA 12 Review

This is a discussion on Game Informer NCAA 12 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Game Informer NCAA 12 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
Those were my thoughts exactly. I'm still on the fence about it, and this, although a great score, didn't exactly push me over the edge. I did enjoy 11. I even bought the 120 teambuilder slots, downloaded 120 DII teams to have my dynasty, and THEN found out that you can only import 12 teams into a dynasty.
yeah man that's the biggest bummer with TB IMO

i would like to create 90-120 old school teams and use them all in a Dynasty but it's not possible when you create those teams on TB

It's the biggest reason why i'll keep playing NCAA 11 because i have tons of teams created that i can use in Dynasty mode and I'll just use NCAA 12 for regular rosters now

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Game Informer NCAA 12 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
yeah man that's the biggest bummer with TB IMO

i would like to create 90-120 old school teams and use them all in a Dynasty but it's not possible when you create those teams on TB

It's the biggest reason why i'll keep playing NCAA 11 because i have tons of teams created that i can use in Dynasty mode and I'll just use NCAA 12 for regular rosters now
You can use your TB teams in 12. You don't have to keep playing 11 just because of that. I've heard different answers on if your TB slots carry over. If you have to repurchase it, then that is kind of lame, but one person claimed they still had their slots from 10 in 11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »