Home

MOST UNLIKELY TEAMS TO SUCEED

This is a discussion on MOST UNLIKELY TEAMS TO SUCEED within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MOST UNLIKELY TEAMS TO SUCEED

Alright so I was looking at a thread talking about the hardest teams to make a 6 star prestige school when I posted a story about how one season in my dynasty game, The MAC conference produced to highly ranked teams: Toledo and Buffalo. I like to keep and eye on teams that should not even have more than 9 wins. But anyway, Toledo's only lost came against a #3 Texas where they lost 34-27. Ive had other bizarre opponents in BCS Bowl games. For example:

In my USF Dynasty I turned the Bulls into a powerhouse, but in two Sugar Bowl victories I had in my dynasty came against and undefeated Arkansas State (whose best win was against Arkansas, 24-21) and an undefeated Troy (best wins were against a #17 ranked Houston and a 24th ranked Mississippi State)

What are some of yall's stories?

THIS IS... ALABAMA FOOTBALL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MOST UNLIKELY TEAMS TO SUCEED

As Texas A&M I played Cincy in the National Championship once... I know thats not terribly shocking but I just thought how the BCS would never let that be a NC game.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12

I was USC once, and I faced Western Michigan. Just to be an ******* to make the voters feel ********, I set the difficulty to Rookie and made all my sliders 100 and the CPU sliders 0, it was 150-0 at halftime.

And this was the 1st year in NCAA 10.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrogergj24
I was USC once, and I faced Western Michigan. Just to be an ******* to make the voters feel ********, I set the difficulty to Rookie and made all my sliders 100 and the CPU sliders 0, it was 150-0 at halftime.

Hahahahaha

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 07-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
Rookie

jcabler24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrogergj24

Nice

In NCAA 11 I was VT and played North Texas in back-to-back Orange Bowls.
Dallas Mavericks
Follow me @JeremyCabler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #6
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

Last year in my 14th and 15th season I was kept out of the NC with one loss, both times to DUKE in the ACC championship... they won the NC both of those years, then didn't have a winning record for 10 more years...

Yes I usually go through 30 seasons with my main clemson dynasty.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #7
Rookie

The Pizza Guy07's Arena

OVR: 5

I picked a 1 star school which was Western Kentucky and I just edited 1 player which was the QB and made him a dual threat. I fixed up the schedule to make it tough so I can get ranked faster, scheduling top ranked teams. It was hard for me to beat them myself. RBs couldn't run well, WR kept dropping passed. OL seriously can't block for me. I had to scrambled 90% of the time to avoid sack. Avg 300 passing yards and 200-250 rushing yards and luckily win tough close games and finished the season undefeated.
Did that every year couldn't get into the national title game til my 4 year run and finally won it! Beat Texas 34-27.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

In my online dynasty all the guys in with me had at least 1-2 losses, which let undefeated Rutgers and Nevada play for the National Championship.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »