Home

ps3 or xbox this year?

This is a discussion on ps3 or xbox this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10
ps3 or xbox this year?

Im trying to decide if I should get this for my ps3 this year. I have an xbox also. Any suggestions? thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: ps3 or xbox this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionix
Im trying to decide if I should get this for my ps3 this year. I have an xbox also. Any suggestions? thanks
I bought a PS3 for MLB the show 10, and I played NCAA and Madden on the PS3 between then and now, but last week I went and bought a 250gig 360 for NCAA and Madden because I truly feel the Xbox is the better platform for gaming.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

I bought my ps3 for mlb the show 11. See I just dunno what I like better. I love the show and how awesome that game looks and plays. But i dunno if i should get ncaa for my ps3. Im buying it for xbox so i can play with my xbox friends but i kinda wanna have it for ps3 too if its worth it.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

It's the same game on both systems. Go with the controller you like best, and whichever system you have more friends on.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 20

There's about a zero percent chance the PS3 version is better, if that's what you're asking; though people with the retail PS3 version have had nothing but good things to say from what I've seen.

Proverbial: pick the one you have more friends on/the controller you like better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

People really blow the 360 vs. PS3 differences out of proportion. 360 is better, but it's not like we are talking high end PC graphics vs. 1985 DOS here.

And only buy it for one system. I've never understood the need to have it on both systems. Which ever one YOU prefer. If you like the PS3 controller better buy it. If you have more friends on 360, buy that one.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

thanks guys. I wasnt wanting to start a console war or anything.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Me personally? I have both systems, but I'll get it for the PS3 because I grew up playing NCAA on a Sony system since it debuted in 1997 for the PS1. So, it's a tradition for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »