Home

Way too many drops

This is a discussion on Way too many drops within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #49
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Way too many drops

Sliders are your friend. When have any of us on OS played this game on default settings?
Old 07-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #50
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

As long as it's not like NCAA '04, which was ironic since Larry Fitzgerald was on the cover.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #51
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

I was definitely going to come on and complain about WR's dropping too many balls-- but after thinking about it while I was reading, a lot of the drops do happen as they're getting hit while catching it. I played with terrible teams in '11 and always had to have conservative catching on, so maybe they caught TOO MANY with conservative on...just like there were NOT ENOUGH fumbles with conservative rushing on... But I feel like playing with a higher caliber team like in this year's demo, (I by default turn on the catching to consv), there shouldn't be QUITE as many drops as there was.

Now, could this be a step more towards realism? Sure. I'd be up for that-- I'll just have to get used to it (especially playing with the Utah State's of the world come Tuesday).

Also...let's remember...basing opinions PURELY on the demo is a stupid thing to do, so maybe I should just wait!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #52
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpd115
As long as it's not like NCAA '04, which was ironic since Larry Fitzgerald was on the cover.
Your thinking of NCAA 2005, but, yes, that game had waaaay too many drops.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 07-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFouJ-UWLQ

Ben Haumiller, plz fix. He was a first round draft pick, and he should've made that catch and didn't, so it isn't realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »