Home

What are you doing to pass the time?

This is a discussion on What are you doing to pass the time? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 04:19 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are you doing to pass the time?

Playing the demo getting my plays right for them Custom Playbooks. I'm going in Ya dig
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #42
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

For some reason tonight I got really excited about the release. I normally don't pick up the game until my birthday in August because I get a little bit of extra money, but this year I'm getting it on release so I'm really excited. I had managed to keep it under control and focus on other things so I don't end up just sitting around wishing I had NCAA 12 in my hands, but I can't hold out any longer. One more day and it's finally here!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:42 AM   #43
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10

Just playing mlb the show. That game looks and plays so amazing its kinda ruined other sports games for me to be honest. But im excited to have ncaa12 even though i dont really get fully pumped for football till baseball season is over
Old 07-11-2011, 04:58 AM   #44
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Spending 8 hours on this website treating it like the refrigerator when there's no food in there but you keep checking back every 15 minutes knowing there's nothing new in there.

I've literally boosted my posts per day from 1.26 to 1.69 in 3 nights, I've commented on threads I don't even care about. I looked at every picture in the Photographic Side of NCAA '11 and there's a kazillion pages!! I've actualy been reading and responding to what people are saying, I never do that, I come on here to recruit for a league and bam!

But noooo, July 12th wants to give me the best impression of a turtle and snail race.

I wish I was somebody else right now, I'm getting desperate.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:11 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1
Problem with getting American games in the UK is no one seems to have a clue when they're supposed to come out. I got NCAA 11 3 days early, but no sign of 12 yet :-(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 08:04 AM   #46
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

I am on vacation so I have been spending the weekend getting my "honey do" list up to date.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #47
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
Spending 8 hours on this website treating it like the refrigerator when there's no food in there but you keep checking back every 15 minutes knowing there's nothing new in there.

I've literally boosted my posts per day from 1.26 to 1.69 in 3 nights, I've commented on threads I don't even care about. I looked at every picture in the Photographic Side of NCAA '11 and there's a kazillion pages!! I've actualy been reading and responding to what people are saying, I never do that, I come on here to recruit for a league and bam!

But noooo, July 12th wants to give me the best impression of a turtle and snail race.

I wish I was somebody else right now, I'm getting desperate.
Same boat lol July 12 can't get hea any quicker
Old 07-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #48
Banned

ChiCubs39's Arena

MLB Home Run Derby Tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »