Home

Can someone find a spread offence guide from a few years back for me??

This is a discussion on Can someone find a spread offence guide from a few years back for me?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Can someone find a spread offence guide from a few years back for me??

I had a guide from 2-3 years ago that someone wrote that was an in-depth guide on how to use the spread offence. It went through every defensive scheme that would go up against it. It heavily used 4 wide trips and 40/60 run/pass. I believe he used USFs playbook, as after that point I started using that playbook most of the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I found it, but it can only be downloaded from a pay site. http://www.scribd.com/doc/13837021/S...on-Manual-v-11
At least I can view it for free.
If anyone has a free download of swatervest09's guide can you please hook me up with a link?

Edit2: Ok, so I am an idiot... I uploaded some random .pdf and was able to download it for free. I re hosted it at file-front for anyone to use. http://www.gamefront.com/files/20538...anual-v-11.pdf

If you struggle with offense, read this like the bible. Throw away all of your old habits, plays, and formations. The spread is not to be used half way, it is a fundamental shift in how you play the game. It 100% works against any defense if you follow the system. It is unstoppable against slow defenses.

Last edited by stratospaly; 07-11-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #2
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Can someone find a spread offence guide from a few years back for me??

Will be checking this out tonight. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »