Home

Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties

This is a discussion on Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #73
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties

I played my first game and have coached the last 4. I love the coaching. I camera view is great and I get better(more diverse) stats. I may be coaching more than playing this year.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
I played my first game and have coached the last 4. I love the coaching. I camera view is great and I get better(more diverse) stats. I may be coaching more than playing this year.
That's all I'm doing...just coach mode.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #75
Banned

CardinalStrong05's Arena

Just watched part of a game and let me say, I LOVE this feature. I plan on using it to scout upcoming teams on my schedule and to just enjoy the big time top 10 games. This adds a whole other level to dynasty with the ability to simulate watching gamefilm of my opponents.

Ncaa 12 =
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 12

I'm a CPUvs CPU player all the way. I love watching the game unfold right in front of my eyes. I perfer to act as the coach/gm and put the pieces that will make my team into a powerhouse.

Plus I find it more real that I'm not controling the players. I want my 60 rated player to play like a 60 rated player and so on. This is why I love playing "FOF". You don't control the players and the ratings are everything.

I'm starting a HC job with Kansas. I'm just going to set the players and let broadcast cam do the rest.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #77
Rookie

Maddog9714's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
It's amazing to me how the entire visual aspect of the game is changed from this viewing perspective. Animations look completely different. BYU came back to win that game by the way 27-23 on an amazing pass by #9 with 2:00 left to go. Oregon was down to their 3rd string QB by the end of the game and their offense just had no POP offensively.
I was one of #9's (Jake Heaps) coaches when he was in high school

To get back on topic, was I the only one who needed more than 10 seconds to figure out how to switch to the BC in Dynasty? Is the only way to do it at the "choose sides" menu?
Old 07-13-2011, 01:43 AM   #78
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I like this thread....

This is the 1st year i will actually not create any sliders because i plan to use NCAA 12 more in a coach mode setting.

I will work on some ratings to fix up the players and then kinda use this game much like NFL Head Coach.....so that Brodcast Cam really changed the way i'm going to utilize the game this year it's the best view hands down IMO

I saw those videos of the CPU vs CPU games and my jaw dropped...
I haven't been interested in any EA football game for quite awhile, but this one seems to separate itself from the others. I also am leaning on playing in Coach Mode most of the time.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:51 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
I'm a CPUvs CPU player all the way. I love watching the game unfold right in front of my eyes. I perfer to act as the coach/gm and put the pieces that will make my team into a powerhouse.

Plus I find it more real that I'm not controling the players. I want my 60 rated player to play like a 60 rated player and so on. This is why I love playing "FOF". You don't control the players and the ratings are everything.

I'm starting a HC job with Kansas. I'm just going to set the players and let broadcast cam do the rest.
I think I'm going to let the games in my created UMass dynasty play out CPU vs CPU and I'll just recruit and watch. But what quarter lengths does everyone use and do you need sliders for cpu vs cpu? I've never done this before.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #80
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

I am loving it but I have 2 minor complaints. First, when doing CPU vs. CPU, the after-the-play text update ("Harris run for 15 yards") comes and goes in a flash - you can't see what it said. I'd love to be able to read that or on the other hand turn it off completely if it is not gonna work correctly and keep flashing for a millisecond after each play.

Second and more important, I created a custom playbook, using Alabama's for the base. When I play a CPU vs. CPU game, it doesn't call plays from any of the other formations I added (Maryland I or Power I for example). It runs the plays and formations that were in Alabama's original playbook. I have played 3 games and not seen a single play from a formation I added. I have been careful to load the playbook before each game and not switch over to CPU vs. CPU until after the coin flip. The first time I didn't do this and though that may have been the problem. But that wasn't it. Anyone else not seeing their custom playbook formations/plays that they added in CPU vs. CPU dynasty games?
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »