Home

Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties

This is a discussion on Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties

This is absolutely the best thing that has happened to this series! The fact that it is not fully playable is a crime!

Can any one verify, if you play on one button mode is it still broadcast? Did someone mention you can hit the button you want the QB to throw to the WR you want? Doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

So if I'm an OC in dynasty, I can just call offensive plays and watch the CPU execute them? That's sick, can't wait for UPS to deliver my game!!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:43 AM   #59
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
I am currently watching 10min quarters on heisman. Everything is great with the exception of CPU kickers trying to kick field goals from Australia.
This is a bummer. I will play on Varsity and AA and see if the CPU kickers are still doing this. Hopefully this can be addressed in the next patch or tuner update.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 07-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #60
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
This one blew me away.

EDIT: If it doesn't show up: http://www.youtube.com/embed/OWUF5DBs0sQ
I'm not against broadcast cam. There were times on last gen in the summer where I was so bored and wanting to watch college football that I would put on CPU/CPU games and record them on VCR so I could have football to watch. I can find fun in watching CPU play.

But it bothers me a ton in that video that the cam looks like it is on the wrong side of the field on certain possessions. Plus it doesn't zoom in and out like a broadcast cam does in real life. It looks funny and immediately distracts me so I can't be immersed.

But the biggest issue is still with presentation. In trying to replicate what you see on TV in the fall, they have not captured broadcast style replays at all. The replays on this game are terrible and unrealistic, and that was the first thing I noticed on the opening kick return by the OSU player. Add on that it's still that same ole stale commentary and the crowd doesn't react or sound like a crowd should, and I can't see myself watching too many games.

Hopefully they do like Madden and get a team at ESPN to show them exactly how they broadcast games. Where every single camera goes and how they do their replays and montages at the end of quarters, games. It's an eye sore the way it is now.

If they fixed the replays completely and made them broadcast style, made the broadcast cam act as it does on TV, overhauled the commentary, and made the crowd reactions much better, then I could def see myself watching more games with NCAA 2013. For now, it still looks like a feature that I will use frequently "next year".

Last edited by DorianDonP; 07-12-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #61
Banned

I'm playing 7min quarters. I can't put this down!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #62
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm lost is there an option for bcam in play now games?if so where is it ? Or someone please explain where you can use it please! That would be great.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson250733
I'm lost is there an option for bcam in play now games?if so where is it ? Or someone please explain where you can use it please! That would be great.
After you select your team go to the next screen. Scroll down to control and move the arrow left for coach. Do this also in dynasty mode.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #64
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5

So you can't use this in play now games only in coach mode correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »