Home

Sounds like people are really impressed so far

This is a discussion on Sounds like people are really impressed so far within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #9
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Sounds like people are really impressed so far

i have it for my 360 and ps3. i can tell you im not impressed visually. I played Texas at Texas A&M for the first game and wow lol they have the wrong shade of maroon for the Aggies. They are practically the same color as OU. Also the burnt orange for Texas is off as well. and holy crap this is random but go play colorada and colorado state at night and look at that lime green grass. it hurt my eyes
Old 07-12-2011, 07:46 AM   #10
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Sounds like people are really impressed so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMove4
Im not buying that this games great yet especially since the demo on my PS3 looked horrible and the game play bored me to death. I think people are just excited to get back to football.

People rave about Zone coverege yet they forget man coverege is still broken. Just seems like people have such low standards now days for EAs games that they will take anything they can get.

I have the game pre ordered at Gamestop and will pick it up tomorrow but Im split on canceling it since Im enjoying MLB The Show 11 still and might just want to wait a week when the honey moon is over.
Im going to wait a couple weeks before I make any decisions. The Demo made it a no buy for me but not going to lie I havent bought a NCAA game since 09 and the picture thread has me back on the fence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »