Home

How does this happen?

This is a discussion on How does this happen? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How does this happen?

Why does EA hate the Iowa Hawkeyes? I understand they are not considered a 6 Star prestige team (they are a 5) but how can they miss some of these glaring issues?

1. No Swarm entrance? Wake Forest gets an authentic entrance but Iowa does not?

2. Visitor section is not in the North endzone in real life. One search on google images for Kinnick Stadium would show that.

3. Every section at Kinnick Stadium is not labeled with an "F" (this is probably the 3rd or 4th year in a row this shows.

These are just a few of the issues I see, but I'm sure there are more I'm missing. It seems like every year there is some issue for Iowa that is not addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: How does this happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyzbizkits
Why does EA hate the Iowa Hawkeyes? I understand they are not considered a 6 Star prestige team (they are a 5) but how can they miss some of these glaring issues?

1. No Swarm entrance? Wake Forest gets an authentic entrance but Iowa does not?

2. Visitor section is not in the North endzone in real life. One search on google images for Kinnick Stadium would show that.

3. Every section at Kinnick Stadium is not labeled with an "F" (this is probably the 3rd or 4th year in a row this shows.

These are just a few of the issues I see, but I'm sure there are more I'm missing. It seems like every year there is some issue for Iowa that is not addressed.
Seems like there is an Iowa fan complaining about something every year. You got 5* prestige when you are a 4* team, you should be happy. I would not consider section labeling at Kinnick Stadium to be a "glaring issue", nor for it to mean that EA hates the Hawkeyes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »