Home

**NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread**

This is a discussion on **NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #25
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlidinThrew
Just saw a big glitch in a ranked online game. Game stuttered then my opponent playing as USC came out in a set that said 5 QB 6 WR, they were all huddled up by the ball and he could do nothing so friendly quit.
Well the guy I played earlier as Bama came out with 3QBs and 8WRs. I have faith they will fix this.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #26
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: **NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread**

Good to see nothing overly glaring so far. There needs to be some refinement but I'm not seeing any deal breakers yet.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #27
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Play Now Utah (cpu) @ Colorado (me). The clock for the second quarter ran out and showed 0:00, but the quarter is will not end and play is continuing without a game clock (play clock is still on). Apparently play just continues indefinitely because upon turning the ball over the cpu went on offense — still in the second quarter still with 0:00 on the game clock.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 0

I've read all these posts and haven't seen anything like those yet but i'm sure i will. The one thing i saw right away was that the helmets don't have that sparkle there supposed to have especially in the sunshine and at night. And when players are coming out of the tunnel there helmets and unis look bland. Is this just me or does anyone else notice this?
Old 07-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Well the guy I played earlier as Bama came out with 3QBs and 8WRs. I have faith they will fix this.
Those are associated with custom playbooks, I believe.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
After downloading the patch, I played Boise @ Stanford in the Rose Bowl (Play Now.) After watching the loading menus, the "broadcast" started. It was a black screen and I could hear Nessler talking.

I believe an American flag is supposed to be shown covering the field. I saw it for like .001 seconds.

PS3.
After reading your message about this i tried it on my ps3 and the same thing happened.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #31
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

I played with custom play books maxd out on both o and d it disappeared on me 2x during n online game at Mich I was the u
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofO Ducks
I've read all these posts and haven't seen anything like those yet but i'm sure i will. The one thing i saw right away was that the helmets don't have that sparkle there supposed to have especially in the sunshine and at night. And when players are coming out of the tunnel there helmets and unis look bland. Is this just me or does anyone else notice this?
Yeah I notice this as well. Especially at Ohio state the helmets do not sparkle at all at night and look dull and dark. ITs frustrating because before the patch i played the game and OSU helmets sparkled at night. I hope EA will fix this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »