Home

All in the Family

This is a discussion on All in the Family within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Talking All in the Family

Well guys I do this every year and I always get a lot of help with it so any info would be great. So I am looking for players in college football NOW that are related to players in the NFL or former players in the NFL. They could also have a brother in college now like twins or even cousins. So add to my list. Thanks so far to the people that have added to the list. I also got this running on a couple of different sites

Matt Simms QB at Tennessee is the younger Brother of Chris Simms who plays QB for Tennessee Titans and his dad who played for the New York Giants at QB Phil Simms.

Bobby Joseph Hebert III Center at LSU is the son of Bobby Hebert former quarterback for the New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons.

Nick Montana QB at Washington and Nate Montana QB at The University Montanaare the sons of Joe Montana.

Mike Golic Jr. C at ND is the son of Mike Golic DL who played in the NFL for the Houston Oilers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Miami Dolphins.

Jerry Rice Jr. WR at UCLA is the son of HOF Jerry Rice WR.

Duron Carter WR at Alabama is the Son of former NFLWR Cris Carter.

Case McCoy QB at Texas is the younger brother of Colt McCoy QB of the Cleveland Browns.

Jaxon Shipley WR at Texas is the younger brother of Jordan Shipley of the Cincinnati Bengals.

Coley White QB at West Virginia is the younger brother of Pat White who played for the Dolphins.

Justin Tuggle QB at Kansas State that is the son of former NFL LB Jessie Tuggle who played for the Atlanta Falcons.

Tre Newton RB at Texas is the son of former Dallas Cowboys star Nate Newton.

Dylan Favre QB at Mississippi State is the Nephew of NFL legend Brett Favre.

Matt Kalil OT at USC is the younger brother of Ryan Kalil who played at USC but now plays with the Carolina Panthers.

Marc Tyler RB at USC is the son of former NFL Pro Bowl RB Wendell Tyler who played for 49ners and LA RAMS.

Jackson Jeffcoat DE at Texas is the son of Jim Jeffcoat DL for the Dallas Cowboys and Buffalo Bills.

Devon Kennard DE of USC is the son of former NFL OG Derek Kennard who played for the Dallas Cowboys.

Josh Haden RB and Jordan Haden S who just transferred to Toledo are the brothers of Joe Haden of the Cleveland Browns.

John Bruhin Jr. C at Marshall is son of former Tampa Bay Buccaneers John Bruhin.

Klay Kubiak QB at Colorado St is the son of Gary Kubiak former QB of the Denver Broncos and now Head Coach of the Houston Texans.

Davin Meggett RB at Maryland is the son of former NFL player Dave Meggett RB for the Giants/Pats/Jets.

Jared Green WR at Virginia is the son of Darrell Green former CB of the Washington Redskins.

Jakhari Gore RB at LSU is the cousin of Frank Gore.

Jordan Rigsbee OG at California Golden Bears is the brother of Tyler Rigsbee OT at the same school.

Adam Griffin RB for the Ohio Buckeyes is the son of two-time Heisman Trophy winner Archie Griffin.

Jake Matthews is an OT for Texas A&M and is the brother of Tennessee Titan C Mike Matthews and son of Bruce Matthews.

The Oregon State Beavers Feti Unga LB is the twin brother of Uani who also plays LB at BYU and Anthony (S) and Brian Watkins (CB) are twins.

Steve Mcnair Jr. WR was signed with Southern miss, but will attend JUCO for first year.

Eric Dungy at Oregon is the son of Tony Dungy.

Jordan Rodgers QB at Vanderbilt is the younger brother of Aaron Rodgers QB for the Packers.

Stephen Rivers QB at LSU is the younger brother of Phillip Rivers QB for the Chargers.

Brandon Taylor DT at Purdue is the son of Lawrence Taylor

Antoine Hopkins DT and Derrick Hopkins DE are brothers at Virginia Tech.

Kyle Fuller CB at Virginia Tech is the brother of Vincent Fuller of the Tennessee Titans.

Garrett Gilbert QB at Texas is son of former Buffalo Bills QB Gale Gilbert.

Desmond Trufant Cornerback of the Washington Huskies is the younger brother of Marcus Trufant of the Seattle Seahawks.

Nick Toon WR at Wisconsin is the son of Al Toon who played eight years with N.Y. Jets

Marcus Trotter LB and Michael Trotter CB at Wisconsin are twins

Austin Collinsworth is a S at Notre Dame is the son of Cris Collinsworth.

Emory Blake WR at Auburn is the son of Jeff Blake who was a QB for 14 years in the NFL.

Cole Stoudt QB at Clemson is the son of Cliff Stoudt who plaed QB in the NFL for 9 years.

James Rodgers WR at Oregon State is the brother of Jacquizz HB of the Atlanta Falcons.

Mike Orakpo LB for Colorado State is the younger brother of Brian Orakpo of the Washington Redskins.

Tyler Gabbert QB at Louisville Cardinals is the younger brother of Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blaine Gabbert

HERE IS A LIST OF PLAYERS THAT WILL BE FRESHMEN NEXT YEAR.

Barry Sanders Jr is a RB and son of Barry Sanders.

Keith Byars II is a RB and son of Keith Byars.

Deion Sanders Jr. is a cornerback/receiver is the son of Deion Sanders.

Torey Agee is a RB and the son of Tommie Agee.

Zeke Pike is a QB going to Auburn and the son of Mark Pike.

Ben Tamburello III is an OL and the son of Ben Tamburello II.

Zach Banner is an OL and is the son of Lincoln Kennedy.

Alston Smith is a DL going to Virginia Tech and is the son of Bruce Smith.

Ray Buchanan JR. is a CB is the son of Ray Buchanan.

Trey Griffey is a WR and the son of Ken Griffey JR.

Mike Matthews is an OL going to Texas A&M and son of Bruce Matthews and brother to Mike who plays for the Titans and Jake who plays for Texas A&M

Justin Combs CB is the son of Sean Combs.

Chad Kelly QB going to Clemson is the nephew of Jim Kelly.

Ray Lewis III is a RB and the son of Ray Lewis but he is only a JR this year.

Last edited by dpw1717; 07-12-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: All in the Family

Not to be a jerk or anything, but believe it or not there's already a thread for this.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:01 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
Not to be a jerk or anything, but believe it or not there's already a thread for this.

Your right each year it gets updated!
Old 07-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

No someone who isn't you started a thread last week or the week before that's the exact same thing.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
No someone who isn't you started a thread last week or the week before that's the exact same thing.

Yes and I do this each year and call it "All in the Family" for the last three years. Mine is alittle different but thanks for your concern.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #6
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ball-year.html
Old 07-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpw1717
Yes and I do this each year and call it "All in the Family" for the last three years. Mine is alittle different but thanks for your concern.
What he's saying is your thread is liable to be shut down because it's a repeat.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #8
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpw1717
No, your thread isn't a little different. It's exactly the same as what we already have going on.

Thanks for your concern though.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »