Home

NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 12:46 AM   #33
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory

Quick question. Did you encounter any JUCO's during your forays into recruiting? I've been going through the pool of players and can't seem to find indication anywhere of any JUCO's available to be recruited.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:43 AM   #34
Rookie

wishcoats's Arena

OVR: 4
Very nice write up. The excitement for dynasty mode is killing me!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:54 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2
Dynasty is looking good but ?I have 1 major gripe. In 3 games I had 2 running backs go down to injury. My 1st stringer was injured in week 2 after posting a 230 yard running day and then the next week my second stringer got hurt after posting 120. WTF? How am I supposed to win a Heisman if my backs break like glass if they get tackled,. Other than that - this game is BOSS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis580
How in the world can a glitch like this be missed? Don't they have any gameplay testers at all? I will be picking up NCAA Football 12 tommorrow, and being able to use custom playbooks is a absolutely huge deal to me. This patch had better be up insanely fast.

I actually work next door to a EA game testing center. I've asked the guys this many times. They said they prioritize the bugs they find. Try and get the most serious out. The ones they know they can patch up easily are put on the back burner.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #37
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21
Conference re-organization is an absolutely fantastic feature. Could be worth $60 on it's own for replayability.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3
with custom confrences can you still get invites from them if your in a smaller conferences
Old 07-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #39
Rookie

smithc6's Arena

OVR: 3

I was told to bring this question here. (sorry for the thread Ryan, I havent posted here in a while.)

Anyone else noticed on recruiting that like 15 of the 20 five stars are WRs? I understand position players and impact players usually get rated higher, but this just seems ridiculous. If you look at any legitimate recruiting rating service they have only a handful of each position rated that high, but there is a mix of the different positions.

I also understand it can depend on whos coming out from year to year, so I made a point to restart and try it a bunch of times and this is always the case. Some may not care about this, but this seems to be a huge overlook if you ask me. In 4 years of a dynasty youll have the top 60 guys all be WR.

Anyone else noticed this?
Old 07-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #40
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithc6
I was told to bring this question here. (sorry for the thread Ryan, I havent posted here in a while.)

Anyone else noticed on recruiting that like 15 of the 20 five stars are WRs? I understand position players and impact players usually get rated higher, but this just seems ridiculous. If you look at any legitimate recruiting rating service they have only a handful of each position rated that high, but there is a mix of the different positions.

I also understand it can depend on whos coming out from year to year, so I made a point to restart and try it a bunch of times and this is always the case. Some may not care about this, but this seems to be a huge overlook if you ask me. In 4 years of a dynasty youll have the top 60 guys all be WR.

Anyone else noticed this?
Hmmm I haven't noticed that, I notice that most of the Sparq 100 guys are WR and ATH, well, because SPARQ rates their players based on certain attributes that favor those type of players..

While looking at the "All recruits" page, iv'e noticed a lot of different 5* players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »