Home

****Official NCAA 12 Bugs and Glitches Thread****

This is a discussion on ****Official NCAA 12 Bugs and Glitches Thread**** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ****Official NCAA 12 Bugs and Glitches Thread****

Whats the bug?

After changing from Offensive Coordinator of one school (Central Michigan) to another (Western Michigan), adding recruits to the offseason recruiting and scholarship offers did not take. After advancing weeks, the board regresses back to the way it was when I took over the team and players I added are gone.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

Online Dynasty.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

Not sure if re-creatable yet. It happened after year one of Online Dynasty during the offseason. I switched coaching jobs.

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Idk

Do you have video or pictures?

No
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 2

Whats the bug?
Numbers on playcall screen have decimals
What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Dynasty

Im not sure how it happened so obviously I cant recreate it
Ive seen it once so far
Look at the Quarterback
Photobucket
Old 07-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #403
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9

Whats the bug?

Won't advance from week 15 to conf. championship week in offline dynasty. when i press A to advance week it loads for a couple seconds then just brings up the same screen still on week 15.

Offline Dynasty.

Yes everytime I try to advance from 15 to CC week it does it.

Idk

No
Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 AM   #404
Rookie

Flames24Rulz's Arena

OVR: 1

Whats the bug?

Seeing players breaths in the "cold" at Lucas Oil Stadium in the Big Ten Title Game. Yes, the same Lucas Oil Stadium where the Indianapolis Colts play. Also known as an INDOOR stadium. How can this happen?

Offline Dynasty

I noticed it as soon as I saw the players warming up before the game. Also, most players had long sleeve shirts on as well. I guess EA thought that Soldier Field or Lambeau would've been used for the title game, but quickly threw Lucas Oil in there.

I'd assume every Big Ten Championship Game.

No, but a friend of mine had the same exact thing happen as well. I'm sure this has been mentioned on here at some point, but I don't want to sift through 45 pages of posts on a buggy game.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #405
Rookie

OVR: 0

Whats the bug?
As soon as I press start to load the game it freezes.

It started the other day, so I installed on to my 360 and it still freezes.

I have tried 6 or 7 different times. A few after playing Black Ops for a little bit, a few times straight from start up and once or twice after downloading something from XBL...

the game will not even load, so all of them
yes every time I try to start How often can the bug be reproduced?
I have tried 6 or 7 different times. A few after playing Black Ops for a little bit, a few times straight from start up and once or twice after downloading something from XBL...
no
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #406
Rookie

OVR: 0

Addendum to my post #390:

The scheduling bug in dynasty mode appears to worsen as the years go by. A couple of seasons later, Auburn plays 11 SEC regular season games, whereas the rest of their division plays 9 (they're all supposed to play 8). I've seen teams get screwed out a division title by going 8-0, and losing out to a team that went 9-1, even though the 8-0 team beat the 9-1 team. This is a huge bug IMO, and I'm surprised that more people haven't noticed it. At any rate, there is no excuse for EA not getting this bug resolved in the patch. Conference scheduling follows a very logical format, and it should not be that difficult to implement correctly.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 4

Whats the bug?
So as I was going through my SJSU Dynasty, I like to go through and sim some of the CPU vs. CPU Games to stay in touch with whats happening around CFB.

So As i was simming i noticed something odd. When I simmed Boston College at Army, the results of Washington Vs. Arizona came up. While the results of the Boston College Army game remained un-changed (the game hadn't happened yet). So i tried again, simming BC Vs. Army, and the results of Washington Arizona came up different everytime. Untill i scrolled to the Arizona Vs. Washington screen to see that Washington was 5-2 and Arizona was 4-4. In week 6. So the game kept adding wins/or losses to Washington or Arizonas record. After scrooling to Arizona's team page, I noticed there schedule said that they had only played 4 Games, but there record was 4-4

Dynasty

Conference Changes, although none of conference/teams involved were adjusted

Often

No

Last edited by gigem; 07-30-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #408
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem
Whats the bug?
So as I was going through my SJSU Dynasty, I like to go through and sim some of the CPU vs. CPU Games to stay in touch with whats happening around CFB.

So As i was simming i noticed something odd. When I simmed Boston College at Army, the results of Washington Vs. Arizona came up. While the results of the Boston College Army game remained un-changed (the game hadn't happened yet). So i tried again, simming BC Vs. Army, and the results of Washington Arizona came up different everytime. Untill i scrolled to the Arizona Vs. Washington screen to see that Washington was 5-2 and Arizona was 4-4. In week 6. So the game kept adding wins/or losses to Washington or Arizonas record. After scrooling to Arizona's team page, I noticed there schedule said that they had only played 4 Games, but there record was 4-4

Dynasty

Often

No

Whats the bug?
When I tried to sim Boston College vs. VA Tech(scheduled for Oct. 20th) on the week of Oct 6th in year 2 of my dynasty it kept simming West Virginia vs. Northwestern. So, WVU ended up 11-4 and NorthWestern 5-9. They both played 2 more games then they were suppose too...basically the same bug as the guy above me.

Dynasty

Often

No

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »