Home

NCAA Football 12 Visual Issues After the Patch?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Visual Issues After the Patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #25
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Visual issues after the patch?

Here's a pre-release screenshot courtesy of the archives here at OS. Notice the dirt on the OU player's white jersey? Wouldn't happen in the game as it is right now if you were playing in the same dry conditions.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #26
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

OVR: 2

well I removed all the game data and just played it cold off the disc...not sure if that removed the patch or not

it definitely wiped my user data because it asked me for my favorite team and everything again when I started it back up

now of course it says my EA online pass is already in use...not sure how to get around that one :/

it didn't ask me to DL the patch so I can't tell if it's still on the system or if it's because of the online pass issue.

anyway, started another game and it looks the same....not great
Old 07-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #27
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

this is really disheartening. I've had my game sitting here for 4 hours and havent even opened it b/c this issue kinda ruins it for me
Old 07-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #28
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

IF there is an issue I'm sure they will get it fixed

they fixed the dirty uniform problem last year within a week or so I believe

just play the game...it's still fun

I don't know if you're anything like me but I never really play for serious until quality rosters come out anyway so I'm patient enough to let bugs get worked out in the meantime

truthfully, I should just not buy the game until about 3 weeks after release every year but I can never help myself

still having fun...my first game was a battle coming down to a last second FG against SC. Game plays great

Last edited by uclabruins4ever; 07-12-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:54 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I've noticed that on my TB teams, the end zone text appears really grainy in the outline. Don't know if it is associated, but I doubt it is normal. Simple block text should have no problems normally.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #30
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabruins4ever
well I removed all the game data and just played it cold off the disc...not sure if that removed the patch or not

it definitely wiped my user data because it asked me for my favorite team and everything again when I started it back up

now of course it says my EA online pass is already in use...not sure how to get around that one :/

it didn't ask me to DL the patch so I can't tell if it's still on the system or if it's because of the online pass issue.

anyway, started another game and it looks the same....not great
I went through this today already myself. You don't actually have to delete any of that stuff. You just have to go to the memory option through the dashboard hit the Y button and select "perform maintenance"

To get your online pass back press the guide button, go over to settings, go into account management, and then go into "my downloads" or "previous downloads" or something and you can select your online pass there and redownload it.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #31
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I went through this today already myself. You don't actually have to delete any of that stuff. You just have to go to the memory option through the dashboard hit the Y button and select "perform maintenance"

To get your online pass back press the guide button, go over to settings, go into account management, and then go into "my downloads" or "previous downloads" or something and you can select your online pass there and redownload it.

lol, thank you!

got the pass back and the game prompted me to DL the patch, which I did NOT do

I'm wondering if it's just an issue of the bright sun washing out the colors

gonna try and game in a dome or at night real quick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #32
Rookie

TDiddy8701's Arena

OVR: 4

can we keep remembering to bump this thread until it gets fixed...

one of the most important threads on these NCAA forums!
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
Soccer - USA, Rangers

http://twitter.com/Doug_Ley

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »