Home

RTG Idea

This is a discussion on RTG Idea within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
RTG Idea

Earlier I was importing teambuilder teams for RTG and realized you could import colleges too. That gave me an idea. I don't plan on using this idea tbh (no reason really except I like dynasty better), but thought I'd share with you guys and see if anyone liked it. How about instead of importing HS teams, import JUCOs and act like your player is a JUCO freshman instead of a HS senior. This idea would take some creativity, but might be fun.

Import JUCO teams and play through the regular season against other JUCO teams. The playoffs would be against HS's (I'd think), but you can pretend they really aren't HS's and just act like it's the JUCO playoffs. Teams would still recruit you obviously, which is realistic.

Once college rolls around, you'll still be a freshman (duh), but you could just act like your guy is a sophomore and have him leave after his junior year no matter what since he'd only have 3 years of eligibility left.

Like I said, this would take some creativity and imagination, but I think it could be pulled off. I feel like I'm forgetting about something, but idk. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: RTG Idea

Any thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »