Home

Teams / Players that are Underrated by EA

This is a discussion on Teams / Players that are Underrated by EA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Teams / Players that are Underrated by EA

I don't wanna see some "this guy should have a 99 speed! he's only got 96!" but there are some teams and players that are really out of whack for me. I'm wondering how much this has to do with expanding ratings some this year?

My two teams are WI and MN and comparing the rosters is a joke. The programs are far apart, but if you look at the rosters you would swear MN is only 2* and down...they've got several good recruits on that team. Specifically Gray got screwed by EA, and I think a lot of it is laziness.

If you switch Gray, QB (78) to WR (where he played some last year) he goes up to an 82. He played QB for years and WR for one... that rating makes no sense. Plus many are predicting him to be a good QB next year, not a 78 rated one. Especially when WI's Budameyer is an 82...and he sucks, big time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »