Home

Super Line Backers are back

This is a discussion on Super Line Backers are back within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Super Line Backers are back

I dont care about super lbs. They arent so bad. Its the absurd way that the secondary was improved this year. Super fast reacting defenders is annoying. I hate throwing the ball and literally once the ball is no longer "attached" to the throwing qb, the ENTIRE defense makes a break for the ball, even guys with no awareness to the ball (guys with their backs to the qb) (d linemen engaged or on the ground). Couple that with the new automatic drop if your touched while catching and passing the ball is way tougher. That said, I still have a top passing attack, just terrible pick to td ratios and completion percentages.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 9

The more annoying thing to me in this game is the CPU pitching the ball.. It's horrible and a INT wating to happen and I thought years past were bad
Old 07-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #51
Banned

Voldemort's Arena

OVR: 10

Two one-handed leaping interceptions in a row by LBs. So annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #52
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

This is getting out of hand. First off not only is the zone defense overpowered...but they run it every time I am running a passing play. I have seen man defense on a passing play ONE time in 25 games now. I hope a patch comes out for this real soon.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:42 PM   #53
Rookie

nc dub frat guy's Arena

OVR: 0

i agree, i've had so many LBs get one-handed leaping interceptions it's ridiculous. also, i think the throwing trajectory and speed has something to do with it. even if you do a bullet pass it should still get over a linebacker that's 15 yards away from the receiver
Old 07-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #54
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
So, by your logic they should put a 50 foot Godzilla on defense to make it harder to score. I don't care if it makes it easy to score... it is very unrealistic. I can adjust sliders if it is too easy to score without making the game like NFL Blitz... or at least I should be able to.
No its fine like it is and if you want realistic then you should know a Qb dont have a birds eye view of the feild... It could be changed/toned a little but as long as you have that kind of vision of the feild then certain things have to be that way........
Old 07-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

You'd think this could easily be fixed by simply adding a "reaction time" to defenders that is adjustable. Meaning that once the ball is thrown there is a certain amount of time that HAS TO pass before the defender can react. That way if you throw a bullet but it's passed the linebacker before the required time he won't be able to knock it down.

Obviously there would be ways to exploit this, but if it was adjustable people could tune it to their own preference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #56
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Maybe try a little bit of rushing. Switch it up. If you're throwing 5 interceptions a game, you are doing something wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »