Home

Game is Pausing EVERY Play

This is a discussion on Game is Pausing EVERY Play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Game is Pausing EVERY Play

I'm on ps3, and have some of this.

usually when trying to run a no huddle. It has also done it during 1 team intro so far.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #18
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

Add me to the list. I'm on the 360, and get frequent pauses/hiccups during plays. Had the same problem with NCAA 2011. I'll have to try it after installing it on my HD.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #19
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1

Add me to the list (on PS3)...it's happening about every other play, and especially while running no-huddle and after long gains of 20+ yards.

Pretty annoying.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 12

Sounds like this is a problem. It happens to me after a long play, but not really anywhere else.

The menu "lag" time is horrible, just horrible.

I am on ps3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 07-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #21
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I noticed this on the ps3 demo but not the 360 demo. For me it was happening whenever the playcall screen popped up. I could see the plays on the screen and I would press x to select my play but the game was unresponsive to input while it was finishing some load in.

For all of the ps3 guys with the issue, do you have an old ps3? Have you rebuilt your harddrive recently?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
I noticed this on the ps3 demo but not the 360 demo. For me it was happening whenever the playcall screen popped up. I could see the plays on the screen and I would press x to select my play but the game was unresponsive to input while it was finishing some load in.

For all of the ps3 guys with the issue, do you have an old ps3? Have you rebuilt your harddrive recently?
This really hasn't been to much of an issue for me, yet. Other then evey once in a while.

I am on a first generation fat ps3. Got it about a month or so after launch. Never had any problem with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 07-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #23
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
I am on a first generation fat ps3. Got it about a month or so after launch. Never had any problem with it.

Same here. I haven't had a problem with any other games.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #24
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I got the old Fat ps3 also and I have stuttering on MLB the Show 11 and people that have newer slims don't have the same issue, or at least not to the same extent.

There was a thread there about rebuilding the harddrive and that helped to cut down on the stuttering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »