Home

Cheesers

This is a discussion on Cheesers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cheesers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumpshot23x
it has become pretty much impossible to play online against anyone with a winning record for me. I play straight up football like it's supposed to be played.

I just played a guy who i literally couldn't stop. He ran 3 plays out of the same formation and i couldn't stop it. He would cross 2 guys, one inside and one outside on slant patterns and one guy on a fly all on the same side of the field. No matter what D i ran he burnt me. Would occasionally opt to a running play(same formation) and i would be trying to stop the pass therefore, not stopping the run.

His defense consisted of stacking the line with everyone not covering a receiver and press covering my guys on the outside. The only way i found to beat him was to do the exact same thing he was doing to me. Which i hate because that's not playing football. It's running the same play over and over again.

Online play is the single most frustrating thing in sports games outside of FIFA. Their online is pretty flawless from my point of view. Pretty impossible to cheese and i've played well over 100 games
See here is the problem alot of guys come on here and start yelling...CHEESER..CHEESER when in fact they just are not very good and dont win themselves! I mean cmon, really you couldnt figure out how to beat that defense..that doesnt sound like cheese to me. He does something you dont know how to beat or stop so he is a cheeser...give me a break! More likely your just not very good. Offline guys should stay offline, the CPU is predictable and easy to beat. Let me guess the reponses I get to this post...."you must be a cheeser"

Last edited by Doker44; 07-13-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #34
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Cheesers

We're done here guys, there's nothing new to be discussed. It's just gonna be a back and forth
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »