Home

Dynasty - Who, What, Why and How

This is a discussion on Dynasty - Who, What, Why and How within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dynasty - Who, What, Why and How

Who: Texas Longhorns
What: Defensive Coordinator
Why: Defense wins championships.
How: Haven't started it yet, I'll probably get started later today.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #10
Rookie

xfactor's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC14
That is hilarious. I started setting the bar with my gf about 3 weeks ago. So given the fact that I talked the game up, showed her all of the videos off of the EA Sports website, she knows my love for college football (I played), I'd say I have about a two week window where I can play while she is home. After that,money while she is out haha.

LMAO, setting that groundwork so you can at least get some time in. Use that window of opportunity wisely.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:27 AM   #11
Rookie

awkwardmoment's Arena

OVR: 3

Who: UNLV Rebels
What: Off Coordinator
Why: hometown and a challenge to build them up
How: Lost to Wisconsin (55-0) .... yeah, we have so work to do! that O-line couldn't stop 10 year olds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #12
Rookie

xfactor's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkwardmoment
Who: UNLV Rebels
Why: hometown and a challenge to build them up
How: Lost to Wisconsin (55-0) .... yeah, we have so work to do! that O-line couldn't stop 10 year olds
Headline reads "Local Little Leaguers stun Rebels" Man I feel your pain, my O-line must have been pissed at my QB, because he took some hella shots.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #13
Rookie

huntswithweim's Arena

OVR: 1

Who: North Texas
What: OC
Why: Wanted a challenge and it has been. Lost my starting/star RB for the year third quarter in first game and he is a senior. Kinda wish the game had medical redshirts.
How: Frist game at FIU won 24-21. So far this season 3-2.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 0

Who: Univeristy of Louisiana at Lafayette
What Coordinator
Why: Home town team. Go Gajuns
How: got my head whipped in. Decided to beef up their schedule a lil bit. A few solid teams at top with ranked teams being at end of schedule.

1st game against Georgia Tech. Lose by over 60 points. Gave up 500 yards on ground.

2nd game against Tennessee. Lose by over 60 points. More of a balance attack since they run a pro offense. However made some key mistakes while using player lock. I had 4-5 turnovers i created on D. Offense just couldn't score. (i player lock the weakest person in the secondary. Which is my 2nd string cornerback.)

My goal is created 3-4 team like the ravens aggressive. I don't have the personnel so do plenty of man/zone blitzing from every spot on the field.

This going to be a long season.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #15
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC14
That is hilarious. I started setting the bar with my gf about 3 weeks ago. So given the fact that I talked the game up, showed her all of the videos off of the EA Sports website, she knows my love for college football (I played), I'd say I have about a two week window where I can play while she is home. After that,money while she is out haha.
Yea I know what you mean. I can't really complain though. I get home 1 hour before my wife does so I quickly do what needs to be done around the house (dishes or laundry) before I sit down and play a game. That way when she gets home she isn't mad at me and will let me play while she either gets supper going or takes a shower.

I don't try and push my limit with her though so I end up playing a game and messing around for a bit before I call it a night. Unfortunately gone are the days where I come home and log 5 hours of gaming a night. Then again being married is well worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Who: Washington State
Why: Cool region, awesome jerseys, awful team to build up.
How: Went 3-0, with quality wins over awful teams (Wyoming and UNLV) and then a not so hot win against SDSU (13-10). Got Colorado coming up, hoping the they don't sexually assault my offensive line like SDSU did.

Also for all you with girlfriend problems, when she complains that you're playing, remind her its hard to hear her comments from the kitchen (or laundry room, or through that glass ceiling, get creative).

Last edited by mattmilone; 07-13-2011 at 11:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »