Home

Dynasty - Who, What, Why and How

This is a discussion on Dynasty - Who, What, Why and How within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty - Who, What, Why and How

Speaking of the FB issue...

there aren't even any for me to recruit. Like they're literally all 1-star recruits. When I filter out the FB's, the only 3 star guys are "Athletes"
Old 07-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 15

I don't really mind there not being 5-star FB to recruit.

I usually recruit over-sized power HB and under-sized balanced TE to fill the FB spot... but I change their position to FB asap so they can start improving as a FB during offseason progression immediately.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #35
Rookie

some of you guys need to get your chicks hooked up on sims 3. I was able to get my wife hooked on that game and now I can play NCAA as long as I want. Find out what game or any that your girl has played and find a equivalent to it. Works everytime and believe me it took me a year to get her to that point so don't give up lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27

I usually recruit over-sized power HB and under-sized balanced TE to fill the FB spot... but I change their position to FB asap so they can start improving as a FB during offseason progression immediately.

ah, never considered that as an option. That's exactly why I come to OS!

I'm just having a hard time making a decision on the Athlete recruits, though. There are a few 3 stars that are interested in coming to Memphis (3 stars is about as good as it gets) but I don't even know how to decide what position they'd be a good fit for. Probably won't know until they get to campus, huh?
Old 07-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #37
Rookie

xfactor's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27

I do the same thing because i don't think I have ever signed a FB that was over 3-stars. My first year of recruiting on the season I am in now, and the top ranked FB is a 1-star
Old 07-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus34
ah, never considered that as an option. That's exactly why I come to OS!

I'm just having a hard time making a decision on the Athlete recruits, though. There are a few 3 stars that are interested in coming to Memphis (3 stars is about as good as it gets) but I don't even know how to decide what position they'd be a good fit for. Probably won't know until they get to campus, huh?
No. You can look at their different ratings in different categories as well as their size to make an educated guess at what they might be good at. How is their strength? Speed? Agility? Awareness, etc. How big are they? A 6'5" guy is probably a linemen or tight end, or maybe a quarterback, etc.

Here isn't the best thread to do it, but you can probably create a thread for posting the ratings of the ATH you're interested in recruiting to get some help deciding what position he will most likely be best at.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #39
Rookie

Who - Nebraska
What - Head Coach
Why- Huskers are my favorite team
How - Playing on AA with everything default, 4-0 so far. First game was an FCS team (Vipers IIRC) and I won 62-14. Second game I beat Fresno State 28-14. Third game I barely beat Washington on a goaline stand 21-17. Fourth game I beat Wyoming 21-7, Jared Crick (DT #94) had 9 sacks and set a new single game NCAA record. I have one commitment on the recruiting trail so far, 4* WR committed on the first phone call week 1. Otherwise I am sitting good with a lot of my top guys, and the majority of them are visiting on my next home game. Next game: @Wisconsin, Nebraska's first BIG 10 conference game.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Who: USMA aka Army
What: Offensive Coordinator
Why: I have a few buddies who go there and one who plays football for them
How: the first game was Vs NIU away in the rain on Heisman 8 min quarters after the first it was 7-6 Army had a hard time doing anything on the ground my o-line was getting beat like a red headed step child going into half it was all tied up 13-13 only way I could move the ball was a lucky pass here and there all in all it was a real dog fight the first half I got the ball to start the second half was moving the ball and my qb fumbled on a sack but even with the turnover we had a good quarter after some changes to the depth chart and the score was 27-16 the 4th was another dog fight but army came out on top 37-32 all in all I loved the challenge to establish the run and its going to take some good o-line recruits to help with that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »