Home

audio not very loud

This is a discussion on audio not very loud within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: audio not very loud

What teams/stadiums is this happening in?
Old 07-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks for replying in this thread. Audio is a huge plus to have working right with the college game. And the crowd volume is lacking, and sounds worse this year than last. I do not hear many chants either.

I have played at Miami (UM) at Notre Dame, and at MI - And each experience has been poorish in the crowd audio department. I think either you left some audio out this year, or there is an audio bug.

XBOX360 by the way
Old 07-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #11
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon13 Re: audio not very loud

the sound is low through the whole game, crowd , cheerleaders , band , stadium sounds , tackles, the only sounds that are high is the custom sounds besides that every thing else is very low, i hope ea can fix this sound issue, i have a great surround system also , but everything is to low.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I noticed this as well on my 360. In '11 I had my surround sound at an average volume and it was cranking it out. Sounded amazing. This year I have to really turn it up loud and it's still not as loud. Even playing @Michigan. The FX in the menu's are actually louder than the in-game crowd volume actually. I have Dolby Digital selected as my sound.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

A lot of issues with this game it seems, glad I held off.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 20

I agree, the crowd noise is still just way too quiet. This was particularly apparent in the game I played as Oklahoma State against Oklahoma on the road. I mean that is an intense rivalry game, which is supposed to be in a hostile environment, and it was just so quiet. Even when I was on offense, the OU crowd was never particularly loud. Also I am noticing alot dead spots, where the crowd is just dead silent, even happened a couple of times with me on offense as the road team.

As far as Adam's question I have noticed the crowd being to quiet in every game I have played in multiple stadiums. Even the game I played in Autzen Stadium against Oregon was too quiet, and Autzen is arguably the loudest stadium in college football.

Custom sounds seem fine to me sound wise, in fact I thought they were too loud on the default 50 setting.

Gamplay wise I think this is the best NCAA in a long time, but as somebody else said the lack of crowd noise really does hurt the immersion aspect.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 07-13-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #15
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
I agree, the crowd noise is still just way too quiet. This was particularly apparent in the game I played as Oklahoma State against Oklahoma on the road. I mean that is an intense rivalry game, which is supposed to be in a hostile environment, and it was just so quit. Even when I was on offense, the OU crowd was never particularly loud. Also I am noticing alot dead spots, where the crowd is just dead silent, even happened a couple of times with me on offense as the road team.

As far as Adam's question I have noticed the crowd being to quiet in every game I have played in multiple stadiums. Even the game I played in Autzen Stadium against Oregon was too quiet, and Autzen is arguably the loudest stadium in college football.

Custom sounds seem fine to me sound wise, in fact I thought they were too loud on the default 50 setting.
And people are fine with these issues? Hard to believe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

School bands are very annoying. If I'm calling a no-huddle or hurry up offense (EA doesn't know the difference, apparently) the band won't shut up in time for the play to be called. The band plays right through my entire drives sometimes.

The crowd's cheers are poorly timed and annoying as well.

Oh well, it's an EA game. Can't expect a masterpiece.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »