Home

Does EA Pay OS.com?

This is a discussion on Does EA Pay OS.com? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Does EA Pay OS.com?

Does EA pay operationsports.com in any way?

I'm just asking because every time someone posts a negative or criticizing topic, it gets swiftly deleted. OS moderators seem to have no patience for threads with constructive criticism. But when the topic is praising EA, they have all the patience in the world. That's not objective.

I've seen this occur on other websites where the site was getting payed by the company they were protecting from negative publicity. Seems to be the norm.

So is this the unofficial Official EA forum? If not, then the moderators certainly are biased toward not criticizing EA (for whatever reason). Maybe if they speak objectively, EA Sports won't let them sit at the cool table and give them exclusive interviews, etc.

Anyway, just getting that off my chest..

Proceed with the thread lock in 3....2....1...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
Banned

TheMove4's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Does EA Pay OS.com?

Its A or B. Im gonna go with B.

A they get paid to weed out the negetive and ban users that repeat this.

B they want to make it a lace EA and other companys can post at and not get riped to shreds by the community and chased away.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »