Home

There is a problem with all Jerseys...Just hear me out on this one

This is a discussion on There is a problem with all Jerseys...Just hear me out on this one within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Lightbulb There is a problem with all Jerseys...Just hear me out on this one

I know im not the only one that recognize this issue thats been here since Next Gen..So heres the problem, when you switch the jersey type from SLEEVE STANDARD to SLEEVE TIGHT the numbers on the shoulder or the team logo/stripe fold under the shoulder pad as if all the Jerseys where made from the movie "RUDY" or from any givin sunday...2011 they dont look like that.

I also feel that the shoulder sleeves of the jerseys are to long. Now days the jersey sleeve stop by the upper part of the bicep and this is just Sleeve Standard..The Sleeve Tight should not show that big hole up under the arm pitt unless its a OL/DL lineman. On other positions the arm pitt hole should be smaller...

I know this could be tuned or patched because MADDEN has addressed this issue from the videos ive seen from the e3 build so I know NCAA can fix this small issue..

thanks for reading
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #2

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: There is a problem with all Jerseys...Just hear me out on this one

Bugs/Glitches Thread.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »