Home

NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

8-2 at UGA so far.
Lost to Wisconsin game 1 and Florida 31-30.
Leading the nation in run defense, run offense and PPG.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:03 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

lost in NC of my Duke dynasty ro kanasa state.Went down 31-7 at the half due to throwing 3 pick 6s,one for 103yds.Came within 3 in the 4th qtr but gave up a late TD on a counter play.Threw a NCAA personal worst 6 picks in the game 4 of them to those pesky LBs.Anyway had the 10th best recruiting class and currently 7-0 and ranked #2 in the nation
Old 08-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #59
Rookie

ZoeK35's Arena

OVR: 1

6-2 First year as Eastern Michigan OC. Upset of Michigan in the Big House was our signature win so far..2 losses to Penn State and Western Michigan in blowouts..Haven't signed a guy yet, but have a lot of 3 star's where I'm their Number 1.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #60
Rookie

The Pizza Guy07's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm a OC for Hawaii and I did really well there, no losing season there and would like to be a HC there bur they never offered so a HC position was offered to me by Fresno St and I took it and almost went undefeated and at the end of the season, Hawaii offered me a HC and If I could talk to them, I would say "you shouldve offered me that before I left! Tough luck!" lol
Then 3 years later, I finally got offered by my dream school Texas! It's fun how things went in my dynasty
Old 08-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

9-3 in my 1st season as UGA HC.
Lost to Wisc, UF, and FSU. Killed GT.
About to play Alabama in the SEC Championship.
Top 10 recruiting class so far.
Signed 1 5* and four 4* players. The rest are 3* and under. I have my eye on a few more 5* guys I should get.
Will post when i'm done with this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #62
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

I started and currently still am a OC. Haven't started a legit dynasty due to roster glitch.

I started out on a 2 year contract for Northern Illinois. Not too bad, but not in a great conference.

Year 1(#20): Went 12-2 my first year after losing my first 2 games.
Year 2(#15): Went 13-1 after losing my first game, season/home opener vs Iowa.
**Left NIU after contract expired-signed with WVU for 1 year as OC
Year 3(#17): Went 12-1-- Lost to TCU (12-1, Big East Champions)
**Left WVU after contract expired-signed with Arizona State for 2 years as OC
Year 4(#9): Went 11-3-- Lost to #1 BAMA, #4 Oregon (Conf. Champ game), #9 Wisconsin (Sugar Bowl)
Year 5(#15): Currently 1-1 after losing to #2 LSU

Hoping to get to Oregon when contract expires after this season.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #63
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

My first season I was OC for San Jose State....talk about frustrating. I achieved most of my goals...but we went 4-8. We beat Nevada and Fresno State....but got destroyed by Utah State and La Tech.

I got a job offer as HC of Ole Miss after year one and jumped on it. They were 3-9 the season before...but had plenty of talent to try and turn it around.

Season #2 as HC of Ole Miss we went 9-4....we beat Arkansas, LSU, Miss St and Florida....the games against Auburn, Alabama and Georgia were not remotely close. We also go destroyed by Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl.

I'm feeling good about my first recruiting class too. We were 19th in the nation with a bunch of 3*, a few 4* and a 5*. I got my pocket passing QB for my Air Raid offense too!

Season 3 is next.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 08-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #64
Rookie

Az2k12's Arena

OVR: 10

Have had several dynasties.
In this one as Coach Josiah Black alma mater georgia I started as a DC at Southern Miss on a one year contract and went 8-4. Won the Armed Forces Bowl. Finished all my goals. Took a three year Head Coach contract at Maryland and went 11-1 in my first season ranked #6. Went perfect in the ACC. I'm about to head into the championship in a re-match vs. georgia tech. Really hoping to take Mark Richt's job because it's a contract year for him and I don't plan on staying at Maryland for 3 years. Thought I would but I'm not liking the home stadium. Cool uniforms, though. Unfortunately he is sitting at 64% and is going to pass quite a few of his goals

Coach Wile CH2K8

ASU // Phoenix Suns

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »